Ghosts Extinction

Highlighted
  1. Can you hypno a leper?   If so, does it count for killing it?
  2. Is there any advantage to an engineer planting the drill in regarding to score?  (Is the deduction for drill damaged strictly based on how much it goes down or do you lose more when it reaches a certain % of health?)
  3. How long does sentry/GT last when not being used?  (If you take to long searching between areas, they vaporize whether it's new or used, is there any strategy to combat this?)
  4. Is there some 30ish teeth bonus for the drill taking no damage for the entire game? (Have been hearing this rumor a lot lately)
  5. Approx how many kills each hive to get 100% teamwork?  (Assuming you get all your drops/pickups done).
  6. Is it 10 drops/pickups for 100% teamwork on normal hives?  How many for barrier hives?  How many for last hive?
  7. Is there any video showing full game play of someone escaping solo with 9 relics using GT? Is it even possible to escape with 9 relics and GT?  Link?
H2Oslider24
21 REPLIES 21
in reply to H2Oslider24

I may be corrected but as far as I know...

1) You can't hyno the leper so that it is under your control but you can hypno the Leper and complete the challenge since it kills it instantly.

2) No, the drill score is based on drill health and you don't get any bonus score for starting with 125 health vs 100.

3) I think it is around 10 minutes but I could be wrong.

4) I have no idea but every rumor I've heard regarding the drill health and extra teeth has turned out to be false. This appears to be the latest rumor of the week.

5) I didn't know kills per hive affected your teamwork score. I thought it was all based on drops.

6) I thought the optimal drops per hive regardless of the hive was about 17-20 to get max score.

7) I haven't seen one but I'm sure it is possible. Everyone uses the GT with 8 relics and I almost got out with 9 using the GT. I know the one video shows the PT but I see not diffrence between that and PT. Maybe I will try 9 relic solo this weekend. I only tried it once and almost got out except I had both sentry guns go down at the same time on the final hive and couldn't recover.

Okay... maybe I didn't know as many answers as I thought but maybe with enough people resonding we can hash out the actual answers.

EastSideRocks
in reply to H2Oslider24

1. Not 100% sure, but I dont see why not. You get money when killing it, you get money when hypno'ing.

2. NO.

3. Around 8 minutes, do what you have to do when there are no sentrys/Turret out.

4. No

5. 4 players=1/4 of kills, 3 players = 1/3, 2 players = 1/2.

6. Yes, but it never hurts to go over the 10. Go into a custom game with your 2nd controllers/child, and dont pick up/deploy any boxes and just get kills to see how much of the teamwork got filled. The remaining will be 100 per box so if theres 1000 left then it is 10 boxes.

7. Our Ps3's very own, Romain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkgWvsN1tLo&list=UUtE7-rnYqt72U8AugPCeb9A

Enjoy.

Profound61904
in reply to Profound61904

So, how do you get max teamwork for the first hive in PoC?

NoOneIs_Safe
in reply to NoOneIs_Safe

First hive in POC is the least of your worries. Just make sure you get the challenge done.

Profound61904
in reply to Profound61904

well yea, i get that. i was just wondering.

NoOneIs_Safe
in reply to H2Oslider24

Thanks

1. Thanks
  2. Thanks
  3. I was wondering if maybe holding your GT/sentry while searching stops timer?  This is only an issue for solo w/ 8 relics, not w/ 9.  Between 2nd and 3rd area I'm always trying to "move up" flares, hypno knives, etc and all the sudden hear that clanking metal hit the ground knowing my GT/sentry just ate sh#t.
  4. Didn't think so, but heard it in almost every lobby night before last so thought I'd ask.
  5. 4 players=1/4 of kills, 3 players = 1/3, 2 players = 1/2....just what I needed- thanks.
  6. I will try this and report my finding- thanks.
  7. Thanks for the link, although it doesn't give me much hope.  He had a nearly flawless game (damn that boy stays calm under pressure) and still barely made the run back with 3 downs...but I will keep trying.
H2Oslider24
in reply to H2Oslider24

Another question:

8.  How much does chopper cost on solo?  Think I will start using it for my 9 relic escape attempts, every little bit will help.

H2Oslider24
in reply to H2Oslider24

The chopper is $3,000 on solo

Muchtooooslow
in reply to Muchtooooslow

Thanks.

H2Oslider24

Studios