I may be corrected but as far as I know...
1) You can't hyno the leper so that it is under your control but you can hypno the Leper and complete the challenge since it kills it instantly.
2) No, the drill score is based on drill health and you don't get any bonus score for starting with 125 health vs 100.
3) I think it is around 10 minutes but I could be wrong.
4) I have no idea but every rumor I've heard regarding the drill health and extra teeth has turned out to be false. This appears to be the latest rumor of the week.
5) I didn't know kills per hive affected your teamwork score. I thought it was all based on drops.
6) I thought the optimal drops per hive regardless of the hive was about 17-20 to get max score.
7) I haven't seen one but I'm sure it is possible. Everyone uses the GT with 8 relics and I almost got out with 9 using the GT. I know the one video shows the PT but I see not diffrence between that and PT. Maybe I will try 9 relic solo this weekend. I only tried it once and almost got out except I had both sentry guns go down at the same time on the final hive and couldn't recover.
Okay... maybe I didn't know as many answers as I thought but maybe with enough people resonding we can hash out the actual answers.
1. Not 100% sure, but I dont see why not. You get money when killing it, you get money when hypno'ing.
3. Around 8 minutes, do what you have to do when there are no sentrys/Turret out.
5. 4 players=1/4 of kills, 3 players = 1/3, 2 players = 1/2.
6. Yes, but it never hurts to go over the 10. Go into a custom game with your 2nd controllers/child, and dont pick up/deploy any boxes and just get kills to see how much of the teamwork got filled. The remaining will be 100 per box so if theres 1000 left then it is 10 boxes.
7. Our Ps3's very own, Romain.
First hive in POC is the least of your worries. Just make sure you get the challenge done.
8. How much does chopper cost on solo? Think I will start using it for my 9 relic escape attempts, every little bit will help.