Trolls be funny, don't they =D

Ghosts Extinction

I dunno how, but I seem to find these so much, especially lately.

So many people seem to try make me go down and/or make me rage quit from games.

Let me save you a bit of time by categorically saying now ladies and gents, it just will not happen. If you're trying to make me rage quit, I probably have more time than you spare and I am extremely stubborn (especially when I know that's what you're trying to make me do, I won't back down from that, no matter how boring or immature I may be for not doing so). I am not quitting a game because you want me to for whatever reason you have mustered up in your tiny little brain. As for wanting me to go down... that isn't going to happen either. I know what I am doing in the game, I know when to run, when to gun etc. I may not play Chaos Mode, but I did used to play Survival in MW3, so having 20 rhino's and 20 mammoths behind me isn't a problem at all. Even if you are downed with the rest of the team, I am confident in myself to be able to run and kill things off one by one to earn cash etc.

Here's a little story as to why I am saying this.

We were on Nightfall, I had upgraded ammo and nobody else had upgraded ANYTHING, or if they had they threw nothing out.  I kept throwing ammo and one time I think it might have gone near a gun, causing this guy to pick it up (kastest I think). To be honest, I am not even sure if he did accidentally buy a gun, or if for some reason he wanted to be a moron. So anyway, he decided to pick up the drill and run back to the spawn (we had one hive left in the first area) and just hold it there with his back to us. He didn't idle because he kept turning around to see what we were doing.

Eventually as you may know on Nightfall, aliens do spawn. It's an easy wave to start with, some scouts and scorpions. Once you have killed those, they will stop spawning again. BUT they spawn a second time, but this time more powerful enemies, and lots of them: lots of phantoms + rhino's, with a few hunters and scorpions.

He got downed by the rhino's and rage quit haha. I love people who try get everyone else to get downed, but they get downed instead and then rage quit, it's the best type of rage quit imo.

Stinky666
8 REPLIES 8

Lol you're like the ultimate anti troll. They literally don't know who they're f*cking with if they try that with you. It's ridiculous to be honest. You're like the nicest guy and a complete beast at the game, so much fun to play with (if you're not a douche lol..) I keep reading all these tales recently of people screwing games up, Exodus in particular. It makes no sense, everyone loses the time spent getting that far.

RetroDaddio

Exactly. Why waste god knows how long getting a few more kills, when you could have another game. If you wanna stay at the medusa for kills, hen play solo, and do it that way, or heck, do it in casual mode - I'm sure for every 300 kills in casual, you get 1 tooth, so there you go, have fun people!

Stinky666

I had this happen to me a while ago, couldnt understand why the guy didnt want to leave already. I advised he should play chaos mode for exodus as he can stay there as long as he can and it should be better than the scouts he was trapping.

I wondered what happened to all the red boxes too, till I seen all the teslas being deployed at the medusa. Could not believe my eyes, it was like mayday all over again....

Profound61904

Oh man don't get me started on teslas! hahaha

The crafting items (on Exodus) I find useless: Hypno Trap, and Tesla.

Stickies are obviously great for any kind of challenge, or if you need to, the Mammoth. Venom and NX1 Grenades (and the gun) are good against everything else and kill stuff fast. Hypno Traps are just frustrating or can be. If someone has a hypno knife on them, then it will only let you hypno trap 1 alien and say the limit is reached (because just in case the person with the knife decides to knife some thing, you'd then have 3, but 2 is always the limit, so I do understand. Never the less, it's annoying). Some times they don't work at all, even when stuff is running right over it. Lastly, you can kill everything so fast you don't need a trap. Tesla traps are only worth getting if at least 2 of you get one each.

Oh and of course, the best part about someone building a tesla? You can guess... them leaving lots of searched boxes, so there's lots of "cell battery" around, and heck, some even leave the "liquid battery". Exodus you can obviously waste 1 red box since you do get that odd one, so to me that's fine, but if I see 2 wasted, I'm outta there.

Stinky666

I think you just gave the trolls a way to make you quit

project_a

lol maybe but.... if i thought they were doing it on purpose, I'd stay and troll back

I can troll if I want to, trust me. I just don't like to or see a point, but if someone is trolling me and I am in the mood to be a jerk back, I will do

Stinky666

Damn, so the only way to make you quit, is avoiding you know it's trolling... No fun in trolling then.. :v

project_a
Highlighted

Exactly

Stinky666

Studios