When do you think we will get Ghosts 2?

Ghosts Extinction

Hopefully next year. I'm thinking Fall of 2015. Honestly I'm more looking forward to that then the new one that came out and that's mainly because I want more extiction. Seeing on how they will probably not give us anymore udpates I guess this is the only thing to look forward to now. Do you think they will bring everything back over when they do? The armor upgrade options plus new ones and the new map not counting the four DLC's. I'd love it if they porte these 5 maps over to the new ghosts game along with their new chapter. I honestly wouldn't mind re earning my teeth and starting over on a new Ghosts game.

SinisterSick
10 REPLIES 10

If they are doing a Ghosts 2 it will most likely be released Nov 2016, next year will be Treyarch's game and the following year will be Infinity Ward's game, then Sledgehammer will be doing the 2017 game release. I know nothing has been confirmed but I really do hope they do a Ghosts 2 and include Extinction again

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

I could go with a Ghost 2.  If they would add dynamic elements to it that would be great.  I would love to be able to fire a MAAWS Rocket at the top of Gina's and instead of having to steer it thru the window, just blow a huge hole in the side, blowing up everyone in the room and exposing the whole room to the street.  Each type of explosive (grenade, C4, Panzerfast (sp) or MAWWS rocket would have different degrees of damage to any dynamic element.  In the example above, where a MAWWS rocket might have that effect, a grenade tossed in the window might only just blow out all the windows.  Where a MAWWS rocket might take out the entire top of the guard tower in Prison Break a grenade or C4 might just take out the windows or balcony etc. 

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
The_Birdman62#3632146 Level 75

Obviously November 2016.

The cycle goes, Infinity Ward>>Sledgehammer>> Treyarch.

FaclonPower98

FaclonPower98 wrote:

Obviously November 2016.

The cycle goes, Infinity Ward>>Sledgehammer>> Treyarch.

Quite curious on what Treyarch is gonna come up with.  WaWII or BOIII. 

Immerse me.
Yppecaye_the_Dogged

..or a new game? Why does everyone assume the next treyarch game will definitely be a sequel of some sort?

FaclonPower98

BOIII would finish the trilogy but no one knows. 

Immerse me.
Yppecaye_the_Dogged

WAW, BO1 and BO2 are a trilogy. Same characters- different name. And with different endings at the end of BO2, like Woods getting murdered, I don't think there will be a Black Ops 3, but that's just what I think. I mean the actor of one of the characters did say in a video december last year and I quote something about the "next black ops game" but who knows.....

FaclonPower98
Highlighted

I doubt they will transfer over the teeth but they might. I mean, previous zombie titles didn't transfer over any content.

with that being said maybe a some sort of tooth upgrade in ghosts will get you something special in ghosts 2..who knows. It's a bit early to speculate...AW isn't even out yet and we don't know what extra game mode (if any) we will get on it.

famousaj

I am not too bothered if they release ghosts 2, as in my opinion, ghosts is the worst COD game ever, the only saving grace was extinction.

I hope that they bring out extinction as a stand alone game rather than part of another poor COD games. I would def purchase it and the DLC's that go along with it

spudchucker22

Studios