"You're a hacker"

Ghosts Extinction

This isn't me being accused (as such) of being a hacker from people in a lobby.

Instead I had a friend request from someone (multiple people) who I sent a message to (just saying "yo, where did you see me and why have you added me?"). One of the person's response's was "COD: Ghosts arnt u the hacker". I responded with a simple "What makes you think this and who told you I was?".

His response to that was "my friend said he met you in a lobby of ghost"

Ummmmm.... ok so that automatically means I am a hacker? lol

I asked him what his friend said I did and he said "he said something about running before the timer or something like that".

Is that even possible? I assume it was on POC... unless he means that stupid turret glitch.

Anyway I basically ended it with a "I am very sure you've got the wrong person either way, since I don't hack or even glitch on the game. I absolutely hate glitchers and hackers." His final reply was "oh ok sry".

Do I report this guy now since he approached me wanting me to hack? Or since he technically did nothing wrong, there is nothing to report him for? I dunno haha.I'm kind of worried I'm gonna come across as a dick, cos I have reported a lot of people using that MAAWs glitch, so it's gonna seem like I am reporting people for the fun of it (especially since I have no video evidence for anyone doing that crap).

Stinky666
13 REPLIES 13

I don't think he has done anything wrong, he was only asking you that question based on what someone told him. Hopefully as you have put him straight, he will spread the word that you are legit. On the other hand, if you report him, he will probably think its true and continue spreading this across the lobbies

But at the end of the day its up to you whether you report him or not

spudchucker22

Yeah it's what I thought.

lol on a side note, someone really viewed this, didn't comment and gave it a low rating... really? What's the point of people doing stuff like that. haha

Stinky666

dude! remember two weeks before exodus came out and i got suspended while playing with tracy. it was under the glitching/hacking part and one of them stated trying to play with someone who uses modding stuffs or whatever. too long ago, but i think you should report him because he legitimate contacted a glitcher/hacker or thought that was what he was doing... i did nothing wrong, simply in clan wars and i got suspended so i think its fair when someone actually attempts to contact one

N0cturn41Vu1tur
in reply to N0cturn41Vu1tur

I think you are THE hacker

Major_Mcfadden
in reply to Major_Mcfadden

THE one and only..... amongst hundreds more lol.

Stinky666

I wish I could hack, then all the cool kids would like me

Major_Mcfadden

i dont get why people hack... i also dont get why people get hacking, modding and glitching all messed up...

theres a distinctive difference among the three but people still mis-use the terms still. like someone using the PoC glitch for example would be called a hacker, or a really good player is called a hacker for being good...

like WHAT THE FLAPJACKS

N0cturn41Vu1tur
in reply to N0cturn41Vu1tur

Have you seen my Xbox profile, where it says "casual, pro, hardcore ect " It just says "Hacker" lol - true story

Major_Mcfadden

Oh no wait, now it says "Cheater"

Major_Mcfadden

Studios