BUG: HC TDM - MISSING MAP - NOT REFERRING TO HUD MINI MAP - V2

Ghosts General Discussion

I respectively ask ...

1) Do not use a canned response and lock the thread.

2) Read the thread title and content with greater focus so that one knows what they are replying to

3) Don't blame the issue on the user and act like there could never be an issue on the development side and that it is always the user that is at fault.

Additional notes ....

1) I am NOT referring to the HUD mini Map

2) This is for Xbox 360, I can not speak for ps

I'll ask the question again with a little more clarity ...

IN HARD CORE TEAM DEATH MATCH (HC TDM) ... NOT IN CORE (TDM) ...

When in game (while the match is taking place), you can tap the start button and bring up the match details ... map name, the map itself, where you are on the map, where your teammates are on the map, etc. ... this does not work, the map is missing.

Is this a BUG or by design?

If it is a bug, who may I contact to report the issue?

I have played all day and everyone in the game I've asked (on my team, in the lobby, before and after the match) ALL state that the map is missing.

IT IS NOT MY SYSTEM THAT IS THE ISSUE.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

ion5150
5 REPLIES 5

Not to sound like a troll, but if all your friends say it is missing, It is by design and not a bug as it is hardcore. If it was a bug, it would be missing in other game types too.

Edit: when I say other game types, I mean Normal Core types too.

stevolime

You are making an assumption, that because I am referring to HC, that the feature is not there and was never there.

I ask that you know the facts before replying.

It has been there (CORE AND HARD CORE) in every game since COD MW (last 6 titles).

Thank you.

ion5150

Well if we talk about assuming now, you just assumed I havent played any of the previous call of dutys. (My account obviously shows I have.) But if we want to talk facts. They removed it for Hardcore because it is hardcore, and if its not there in only hardcore on everyones game, then it probably is supposed to be like that. Like I said before if it was missing in other gametypes like normal TDM, then it could be a bug.

stevolime

Go away troll.

I'll wait to hear from someone who plays HC and knows if it's a bug or not.

ion5150

Hope your right and this is an error .... as it makes hardcore unplayable ;-)  in search and resucue as  the maps are to big and no one is talking you have no clue where your team is where they got killed and where are the tags makes the game type pointless and when your up against a team with mics you stand no chance ......

Bring back the pause map so we know whats going on or I'm back to mw3

rambot666

Studios