Candy, can we expect more MP gameplay of other Ghosts maps?

Ghosts General Discussion

The more I see of Ghosts, the more excited I am. But, honestly, I would like to see more MP gameplay on different maps. It will help me decide as to if/when I will preorder and whether or not to get Season Pass.

Plus, seeing more MP gameplay is fun to watch, too.

Thanks in advance.

RunAndGun1
7 REPLIES 7

RunAndGun1 wrote:

The more I see of Ghosts, the more excited I am. But, honestly, I would like to see more MP gameplay on different maps. It will help me decide as to if/when I will preorder and whether or not to get Season Pass.

Plus, seeing more MP gameplay is fun to watch, too.

Thanks in advance.

expect to see alot more gameplay in the coming weeks theres a few game expos coming up

Maccabi Level 75

Good to hear, maccabi. Thanks.

And yea, I'd like to see action in the other game modes as well. So far I am as excited about Ghosts as I've ever been about COD. It looks great!

RunAndGun1

Yeah i can agree with you there, my personal opinion is WaW is still the best COD to date but im thinking ghosts could surpass it going by what we've seen so far... Although i do think some of the excitement is brought on by the next gen consoles aswell and im still not going to get my hopes too high until ive played it myself.

surridge1990

surridge1990 wrote:

Yeah i can agree with you there, my personal opinion is WaW is still the best COD to date but im thinking ghosts could surpass it going by what we've seen so far... Although i do think some of the excitement is brought on by the next gen consoles aswell and im still not going to get my hopes too high until ive played it myself.

I agree. What I liked about W@W was that the larger maps allowed for all playstyles on one map. I could join a match and think, "Hmmm, do I want to rush or snipe this match?" That's what I've missed from COD. Choices. Ghosts looks to be feeding that preference, from what I've seen so far.

I didn't understand sniping on BO2 because most of the maps - IMHO - were way too small for sniping. Even maps like Aftermath and Mirage had only 2-3 lines of sights for snipers from any one side of the map. I thought "wtf?". I haven't played BO2 in weeks, and I don't miss it.

RunAndGun1

Same here, the smaller maps were fun on it aswell because they didnt come up in rotation every other match aswell so it was always fun to play and never really got boring because i always got to play on different maps using different styles.

Thats the main issue i have with BO2, its pretty much all one playstyle and pretty always on one of 5 or so maps (Raid/Hijacked/Nuketown/Slums/Firing Range), when you do get a game on the other maps its very rarely with a full lobby of players.

Yeah i couldnt agree with you more there, ive been staying from BO2 for a while just sticking to BF3 and decided to have a few games last night..... Think i managed 5 games with 3 being on hijacked and 2 on nuketown before i got bored and turned it off. 

surridge1990

Could i possibly add something....

Some footage of some of the other undisclosed new gamemodes would be rather nice aswell, its nice to have an idea of which modes i want to play and which ones i will be staying clear of.

Thanks 

surridge1990
Highlighted

I have been watching the same videos over and over again for weeks... and I get a little more excited for Ghosts every time! I can't wait to see more vids, great work Infinity Ward!

rockypeters

Studios