Corner Trapping

Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Corner Trapping

in reply to Ghamorra

"CoD like move"...  basically, has to be able to take a step or two?

DocChoi

in reply to Zombie-Hell-Fire

It's very easy to avoid being trapped in a corner.

brsox

in reply to brsox

lol if they are sitting in the corner for a substantial amount of time then they deserved it, now if someone is sitting in a corner waiting for someone to spawn so they can corner trap them then that is a different story lol! i dont like getting trapped in the corner but if you were there before the person who trapped you was then i think you just had it coming lol! you have legs use them

godlyintellect
Highlighted

Corner trapping doesn't break any rule, its just a dick move.

TL_Bare_B

its exploiting

same as the terminal doorways in infected are used by idiots tryin 2 get the win for sole remaining player (infuriatingly always the same name with a 2 on the end!! how original!)

stand in the doorway & then claiming you were in the bog doesnt cut it,wouldnt spawn you in a doorway anyway.

Doctorpsylus

Blocking a guy in a corner is anti athletic and not a fair play. If he wants to sit in a corner the whole game that's his right. You have no right to block him in the corner so that you can force him to play the way you want.

C_CHRIS11

in reply to C_CHRIS11

Not that I do it,(may have couple times) ,but if they can play like that , then I too have the right to play how I want , BO2 did it the best  with the UAV , those who don't participate in objective mode games deserve to be trapped,, If I wasn't to concern with my score I would do it more often. Every player that consider it's exploiting or not user friendly has a mentality that should consider playing another shoot em up game because this type of play if done by both sides would result in a boring match or if you could call it a match, Games modes like S&D are exempt  - DOWN WITH CAMPERS/CORNER SITTERS 

SLYD0G55

in reply to SLYD0G55

Yes its your right to play the way you want but your rights stop where other peoples rights start. And blocking someone in a corner you have no right because its his right.

And I agree with you, down with the campers.

C_CHRIS11

in reply to C_CHRIS11

Yea I was just venting.... Have to result to playing HCTDM , and that mode is filled with em' makes it so boring , but hey ,that's the way it is.

Miss the static

SLYD0G55

happen 2 me 2 when other players c u get lot of kills in 1 spot they try 2 block u & steal ur kills

sparyandpray

Studios