Insane glitch, has this happened to anyone before?

SOLVED

Ghosts General Discussion

Insane glitch, has this happened to anyone before?

so last night I was playing drop zone with two of my clan members and we started a match on the map octane, as soon as the map loaded I started spawning inside and next to other players but wait it gets better. On top of that every one including players on my team showed up as enemies complete with orange gt and orange blips on the minimap. It made it extremely difficult to actually kill anyone. At the end of the match I ended up going 5 and 14, got my match bonus and xp except didn't show up on the lobby leaderboard at all but the match did affect my overall kd ratio. Then for the next hour some water head who was playing in the same lobby proceeded to harass me and report me, through out the night I watched the same thing happen two more times with in drop zone lobbies. Happen to anyone else?

flappypineapple
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Insane glitch, has this happened to anyone bef...

in reply to phxs72
Solution

It is not hacked lobby. It happens to me all the time.

Teammates are seen as enemies. [PS4] [GAME BREAKING]

I doubt it will ever be fixed. I mean I and some others have reported this ages ago. Atvi assist have reported it forward, but I guess IW hasn't had any intention to fix it. It is match making problem similar to the glitch where you are thrown into a game as spectator and can't get to respawn (which also has never been fixed).

The PS4 version of the game is glitch filled mess

I have been in a party when this has happened maybe 5 times. And it only affected me or my party member not both of us at the same time. When you see the odd 1 player on your team who seems to be enemy but you can't kill him is also a person who is having this glitch.

The player who is having this glitch:

• Is not seen on the leaderboard.
  • Sees everyone as enemy (aim assist, orange name and all that).
  • Can only kill the real enemies.
  • Can't see teammembers on the minimap.
  • Can't spectate anyone after killed in SnD or SnR.
  • Teammates shooting as well as enemies show as orange dots in minimap.
  • Everyone sees he as the enemy.

Edit: Over all I have been affected by this glitch at least over 30 times. And that is not counting those multiple times I have seen players that are having this glitch on my team.

matuzz
7 REPLIES

in reply to flappypineapple

Hacked lobby my friend.  Leave them as soon as you find them and be sure to report everyone in the room.  Not everyone will be guilty but IW can figure it out.

phxs72

in reply to phxs72

Hacked lobby was my first thought too, however I was the only one in the game affected and then accused of cheating. I was in a game party with my clan members an according to them the match went fine for them.

flappypineapple

in reply to phxs72
Solution

It is not hacked lobby. It happens to me all the time.

Teammates are seen as enemies. [PS4] [GAME BREAKING]

I doubt it will ever be fixed. I mean I and some others have reported this ages ago. Atvi assist have reported it forward, but I guess IW hasn't had any intention to fix it. It is match making problem similar to the glitch where you are thrown into a game as spectator and can't get to respawn (which also has never been fixed).

The PS4 version of the game is glitch filled mess

I have been in a party when this has happened maybe 5 times. And it only affected me or my party member not both of us at the same time. When you see the odd 1 player on your team who seems to be enemy but you can't kill him is also a person who is having this glitch.

The player who is having this glitch:

• Is not seen on the leaderboard.
  • Sees everyone as enemy (aim assist, orange name and all that).
  • Can only kill the real enemies.
  • Can't see teammembers on the minimap.
  • Can't spectate anyone after killed in SnD or SnR.
  • Teammates shooting as well as enemies show as orange dots in minimap.
  • Everyone sees he as the enemy.

Edit: Over all I have been affected by this glitch at least over 30 times. And that is not counting those multiple times I have seen players that are having this glitch on my team.

matuzz

I got a game clip on the Xbox One of this happening.  A guy who was a teammate (on the basis they spawned on our side and could only kill the opposistion) had a orange tag above their head the whole game.

When they killed an opponent, the kill feed was orange vs orange.  On the mini map, they appeared in orange when they fired and, as a headset / amplify user, their footstep sound was that of an enemy rather than a friendly.

They did not appear on the leaderboard at the end of the game and, talking in chat, they appeared normal to the opponents.  Therefore, believe this is a glitch rather than a hack as can't see what advantage they gained?

admunday

in reply to admunday

In fact it puts you at an extreme disadvantage because you waste time and ammo trying to kill what appears to be the enemy but really isn't. I assumed I wasn't the only one to experience this but it's good to have proof. Especially when the entire lobby aside from my clan members reported me.

flappypineapple

As and when I get around to uploading to youtube, I'll drop the link in here.  Although it sounds from matuzz that this is a well known issue so there's probably already videos kicking around.

admunday

Happened to me too maybe 2 times but in different times. Everything matuzz said was true but when I first encountered this glitch(in TDM), the score count at the bottom would add 100 for every kill instead of 1. Got it fixed by leaving the match and joining again(it sends me back to the same match)

EDIT: the orange and blue line at the bottom are reaching the end of the screen too

FancyPants1999

Studios