Ghosts General Discussion

Mw3 vs Ghosts

To be honest the map size of mw3 and ghosts are the same

In mw3 you had a little more health, which mean we can turn on people and not always get killed by a look

In ghosts your weapon balance is perfect

In order to make this a more fast pace game I think we should have a speed increase or everybody get built in marathon (bo2 style marathon)

also to be honest in cod ghosts you shouldn't get a kem strike from a box, but if you do it should take longer to get the care package and EVERYBODY SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE IT.

JoeyEll
43 REPLIES

Re: Mw3 vs Ghosts

in reply to JoeyEll

Mw3 was a way better game than ghosts I think. It's really annoying how you die so easy in ghosts it'd be nice to acctually be able to turn on people and show skill.

Disarm1

in reply to Disarm1

People who think they "die so easily" in Ghosts more than likely thought the exact same thing in most of the previous games too. You die just as easily as any other CoD game, give or take lag.

Gerbera

in reply to Gerbera

I don't think I die too fast but if people had more health they'll feel more confident about objectives

JoeyEll

in reply to JoeyEll

And then they'd just complain about people they shoot at not dying fast enough.

If changes are made, they'll apply to everyone, not just 1 person or a select group of people, which is why many complaints are pretty stupid; those people seem to assume that if such changes are made, they'll be made and applied only to themselves (buffs) or everyone else (nerfs), expecting only themselves to get the better gameplay out of it.

Gerbera

in reply to Gerbera

And yet BLOPS and BLOPS2 had perfect health/amount of bullets to get killed Smiley Frustrated

Whofreak

in reply to Whofreak

As always, "perfect health/amount of bullets" comes down to three things.

Lag and/or getting the first shot and/or better aiming. (BO2 had HORRID lag, thus enemies tended to be bullet sponges while you were like paper.)

Otherwise, most of the weapons in the same classes aren't SO spectacularly different. Some slight differences like damage in general, damage to distance ratio, ADS time, reload time, etc.

Like, for example, the Bizon may seemingly kill "too fast", but that's largely due to, IIRC, having the highest damage up close, but only at very close distances, which is where a SMG shines anyway. Once you get any sort of semi-decent distance, the damage quickly drops off (and accuracy suffers a little), thus requiring more hits to kill.

Gerbera

in reply to Disarm1

Play heavy duty, double health and weapon speed up. !

CrackingDaisy5

in reply to Disarm1

Disarm wrote:

Mw3 was a way better game than ghosts I think. It's really annoying how you die so easy in ghosts it'd be nice to acctually be able to turn on people and show skill.

LOL

Mw3 inferior connection was better than ghosts? Funny.

I turn and kill players who are shooting at me all the time, does this mean I have teh SkilZ?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to JoeyEll

1.) Maps are not the same size. The maps in Ghosts are much more diverse whereas most of the MW3 maps were small and medium.

2.) Health has pretty much been consistently the same in each CoD games. It's the weapons and such that change.

3.) Yes.

4.) No. Just use the Agility/Marathon perks themselves. That's why they exist.

5.) You only get it from the Care Package on one map (Strikezone), once per match. And it comes in like any Care Package if people bothered looking up or glancing at the minimap.

Gerbera

Studios