Thoughts on Clan Wars

Ghosts General Discussion

Thoughts on Clan Wars

Just wanted to see how everyone is enjoying the clan wars?  So far its not to bad at all. I will be anxious to see what the rewards are at the end of the week.

crazy canuk
10 REPLIES

Re: Thoughts on Clan Wars

in reply to crazy canuk

its quite an easy walkover for us.. we had 4 spots.. no1 was pushing ours.. so we took a 5th.. still nothing going on.. 6 spots now.. no1 pushing us, only fighting each other..

Inforza1

in reply to crazy canuk

My question is what constitutes a win in clan wars?? Is it whoever holds the most nodes at the end of the week?

Th3_Doctor

in reply to Th3_Doctor

That is exactly right.  Currently we have 172 nodes, the 2nd place team 142. 

If you place in the top 3 you still get a reward, but of course...#1 is always better

crazy canuk

in reply to crazy canuk

What division are you playing in??

Th3_Doctor

in reply to crazy canuk

it's interesting so far.. I think they need to get some things straight with it but the idea is pretty awesome and can be grown into something very cool.

epic1231

in reply to crazy canuk

We are in the gold division.

But I hope they better place us next round.  We are competing against a team who has 20+ members..compared to mine which has 7.  Do not they categorize based on size?

crazy canuk

in reply to crazy canuk

From another thread I looked at, it goes on the clan's w/l ratio plus the kd ratio of the clan. I'm in bronze with a clan of 7-8 members but I'm the only real active player atm.

Th3_Doctor

in reply to crazy canuk

I still don't know what clan wars are. I've been trying to figure out how exactly you play in the clan wars and I have yet to figure it out. Can someone please explain in pain-staking detail?

Ghamorra Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I made a thread asking the same question. I got an answer plus ended up finding a page about it. But first you (obviously) need to be in a clan of more than 3 people. Then you just play your game modes as normal, for every win you get a point for that mode's node on the clan wars map. Each node has different total points to capture a node, and once you have captured the node you have to fight to keep it. http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200804771

Th3_Doctor

Studios