5 signs that this game is not for you!

Ghosts PlayStation 3

Hmmm sounds like welfare nation...But I believe the game trolls me and listens outside my bedroom door...

CharliesWar

6- You believe that killstreaks are the sole reason to play the game.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Izjar11 wrote:

COD,

Without intending to insult those who just can't play, maybe its a good enough reason to stop playing the game if you fall under one of the following criteria (its all in fun).

1- You believe that LAG is the the culprit to you not "beasting" every game

2- You believe that everyone should remain still and in the wide open for you to destroy

3- You've convinced yourself that this game is user friendly

4- You believe that your entitled to win every match

5- You believe that losing is the worse possible thing to happen to your life, EVER.

I love number one…The reason being is when I hear the enemy that I just killed calling me a laggy piece of crap…Like somehow he was able to see me from my camping spot as he was glowing running across the other side of the map not even looking in my direction…LOL!!!

#2, is a great one because there seems to be an assumption that I am supposed to give the enemy team every opportunity to kill me whenever I get the chance and they are angry when I don't.

#3, spot on…

#4, this one hits home pretty good for some of my clan mates…we have a pretty good win ratio and when we do lose a match some of them act like little kids like we were supposed to win every match we play...

#5, while I do hate losing I am humble enough to accept a butt whooping once in a while….

Whew!!!! I think based on your questions I am still fit to play the game!!! Nice post!!!

BlackhawkbillOO7

Funny thing this post was created in the BO2 era, still applies here. haha

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

1.  Yea you're lagging I knew it, only a person lagging wouldn't complain about lag

2.  Why would everyone not stand out in the open so I could shoot them?

3.  I love this game whether it is user friendly or not

4.  I should win every game because I snipe 85% of the time and we all know snipers are OP just ask the whiners

5.  Gosh I hate losing I yell at my teammates for making me go negative and lose.  It's everyone else fault but mine

In the end I actually love this game and completely agree with you.  Whiners need to just stop playing the game if they wanna complain constantly.  Although last night I got a huge snowstorm and it destroyed my connection so I lagged for the first time on the game and man was it terrible.  But now it is cleared and I'm back to running awesome again.

LTSHiNySiDeZ3

#9?  You think you are better than everyone, so that " scrub " shouldn't be able to kill you with his  no skill __________ " ..... and kem strikes should not be in a care package because they didn't "earn" it....

gotsomestars Level 75

8) You believe that real world physic should not apply to a video game based on real world principle and therefore SMGs should own ARs at range...

Ghamorra Level 75

6- you find yourself calling everyone a camper all the time for no apparent reason.

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

I think that you are being nice with this list.

It could go on and on. People that meet too much of the criteria in your list for this game are the people that "LittleBigPlanet" was made for.

Ateo1988
Highlighted

When reading this thread is more entertaining than the game itself.

Scumbaggah

Studios