Anyone else miss emblem creator?

Ghosts PlayStation 3

I really wish that there was some kind of emblem creation system in ghosts. I LOVED making emblems in BO2. I was really good too. I spent hours making sure they were perfect! On the flipside though, I did get tired of seeing all the swastikas and KKK emblems. There were a lot of racist emblems. The emblem creation was just another one of those little things that gamers appreciate that deepens the overall experience and let's you find a way to make it yours. I feel that despite the create-a-soldier system, it still doesn't feel personal enough...

Ateo1988
5 REPLIES 5

customization options are good

emblems were good

one of my favorite things about black ops/black ops 2

amathyx

Absolutely! I didn't really know how creative I was, as stupid as that sounds. But then when I hit on an idea, I really ran with it! I loved the camos too. Not just DMND, but all of them showed better on the guns, and putting your tag on the gun was great too. It was like branding yourself.

Ateo1988

Too many chumps ruined it. There were some creative things done but leave it to the a**wipes to even find a way to glitch/hack that. It's a shame.

Despising cheaters since 1970
cranium2001#6312400 Level 75
Highlighted

I know, true. There were many emblems I saw and I was like "yea, they didn't make that" Usually you could tell because of the color blending and shading was not possible with what the game gave you. I could forgive that, tho, were it not for the racists. I once saw an emblem with 3 KKK members hiding behind a bush, and they had a bucket of KFC under a box and string trap. I am not African American, but I was deeply offended and reported that person, tho, I could appreciate the creativity and God help me for saying this, but it was funny. Nonetheless, it was a bad joke. I really enjoyed seeing other's creativity, but like you said, there are those that copy them from the net or whatever and hack them on. Can't eople work for anything anymore?

Ateo1988

I miss creating emblems a tad. But I do not miss cartoon penis at all. A happy medium would be an option to not see other peoples emblems.

gotsomestars Level 75

Studios