COD Ghost Taken Over By Hackers???

Ghosts PlayStation 3

I can promise you that IW has been taking action by banning some of the cheating accounts. It's how I know that once it gets banned, the cheater just makes a new account and mods it up to get what they want again with no ill effects.

TheBeastlyDude

I know they just banned a very large group of clan for cheating/boosting so hopefully you will as you said, a large wave of justice coming!

USMC-NUT-KRACKE

Was this for the last clan battle?

thehunan

From the London wars, but from what I have been reading they have been banning a lot of clan recently.

USMC-NUT-KRACKE

IW should have been toiling away before the game was released and had a plan of action.  I'm sorry , but to be (3) months into this game and you're still toiling away trying to figure out what to do is a bit ridiculous.  It's not like IW has a bunch of 5 year olds working for them or do they?  There is no reason it should be this out of control and it is absolutely out of control. 

LadyGiggles07

Who's to say that they haven't been toiling away at it already? Perhaps there is just absolutely no way for IW to do anything. I don't know because they haven't said anything. I just like being an optimist and hoping for the best.

TheBeastlyDude

I was optimistic the 1st month and you know even had a small bit of hope left in month 2, but coming up to the end of month 3 and the problem is growing.  My hope is gone and my disappointment and frustration is growing.  What makes it worse is these so called gamers *which by no means are true gamers*  just blatantly throw it in your face.  Why...because no one is doing anything about it!!! 

LadyGiggles07

looking into how these player mod, i do not feel there is a stop anytime soon, they can have programs to unban them, basically creating a  new serial number for their ps3, and once one sticks, they are allowed online again.. CFW ( jailbreaking is how they are able to do this, also in addition using RTM/RTE to be able to put themselves in god mods, or uav hacks etc.

CFW is not illegal, but it is illegal to go online with it,s o what they do is spoof the ps3 making psn think it is on current firmware and then they then can get online

W_E_A_P_0_N_11_

See, I didn't even know all that but I am sure it is correct. Bottom line, there is only so much IW can do and most of it is fairly futile.

TheBeastlyDude
Highlighted

And do you know this from experience?

USMC-NUT-KRACKE

Studios