COD Ghost Taken Over By Hackers???

Ghosts PlayStation 3

With the level of competion for FPS games you would think being on top of this would be a top priority to show that the COD franchise is still number 1, however correct me if i'm wrong but are they still not working on the spawns.  I play FFA but I dread dying as one death can easily lead to 3-4 within seconds.

Also a large number of the team will now be working on the next game development.

I think the online pass for PS4 will show improvements for the future and by restricting USB access will make it harder for the modders, too easy on PS3 to create a new account, however still a lot of life yet on PS3 I think a lot of people will resist paying for online as long as possible and play on PS3 whilst big titles available

Work_Hard_Play_Hard

Wtf man, u really belive in this ***** story of jailbreak etc ?

They want to get rid of ps3, Sony is the hacker himself. Which coder who is able to hack psn will work for free to break psn ?

He can earn enough money with his knowledge and will not have time for trash!

Do not buy new ps or games until this problem is solved. Ü will see 1 hour is enough to get rid of those hackers...

Tacoban68

Jailbreaking is real. 

Way to ressurect a 4 year dead Thread.

ZOMBIE CLOWNS

Jailbreak and moding are real. Who makes it possible to jailbreak ? Who makes it possible to mod a game ?

İş there anyone believing those are homebrew made software?

The trick is; making a hardware/software hackable or spreading software which hacks your hard-/software helps your marketing.

Tacoban68

There's only one problem.We all here are talking about this ,complaining at Activision or IW. But this all talking is closed in four walls. You think that someone from developer is reading this *****? I'm sending complains directly to them with no nice words.Only hate and complaining.Im texting them on fb,e-mails,etc.Only hope is that they're reading it and text me back.Oback.Of course with no satisfaction to me: sorry for your inconvenience,unfortunetly we cant do anything...blah blah blah.OLD SONG!

So maybe if more people send them tons of messages,dm,mails they could get frustrated about complaining of thousands of playes like we all do about hackers/cheaters (word modders is to distinct). Dont U think?

dNs_Ps

I still think the only way is NOT TO BUY ANY PRODUCTS until they have SOLVED this. I think I m the only one who is genuine online at the moment. Killing is getting more more difficult. Weeks ago it was easier, in some matches I could end in 1 or 2 in the list. At the moment it's more hackers vs hackers.

STOP BUYİNG BO4 and you'll see they will convince U, me and all others........

Tacoban68

Yes.Kill someone is very difficult from about two months I've noticed.Like they all are using ping comp or something like this.I have fast internet from about few years from the same internet provider via cable connection ping about 10-11.Now i cant get even 5 kills in a row. My time playing is 56 days.its quite time.I remember the days where there was 15000 thousand players online,and should be much more lags ,servers overloads and so. Now there is less than 1000 in the morning (993 right now)and everyone of course from opposit team sweeping my teammates and me like we were some noobs.Im considering to get some ping comp or something to get these guys hate me and leve game but i dont want to be like them. Its fkng frustrating when i leave the game and get message from 15yo retard :haha u leave anger.ur looser. I could beat the sht out of that guy head. Fkg new gen of trolls. And you know that not all the people will stop buying their games. They allowing to hack bcos frustrated players will buy ps4,new cod or bf where is not much cheaters.Yet.Matter of time.

dNs_Ps

That's exactly what I'm trying to tell... They are trying to force us to buy new hard and/or software(game).

Ps5 is about to be on the market, somwhere end 2019 or in 2020. Remember my words, few months before or after it is on the market, all online games will be hacked, like what is happened with ps3.

The same deseas on Xbox. I can understand that Microsoft, Sony, Activision etc. want to make money, more money...

But not this way!

BO4 seems allready to be hacked, some say only on pc, other say all so on ps4. 

Tacoban68

Studios