Cant connect To Online server ??

Ghosts PlayStation 3

You sir are a gentleman and scholar. This is the only thing I came on here looking for. I do highly recommend to Call of Duty to display this somewhere a bit more public to help new game buyers understand why they are unable to play the game.

Bryke
Highlighted

Maybe faster internet would help i can connect fine.

CPT_BAD45589
nastymonsters

I can't connect either and my friends online can.......

Nev1zzle

It won't let me play online or connect to the call of duty servers at all and everyone else on my friend list is playing it online even my friend who's in the same house as me and connected wirelessly can play online I'm connected through Ethernet and don't see why I can't go onto online on it at all and it's definitely not the cod servers as if you check the status it says they are fully operational

Toberland

PSN NETWORK IS DOWN..IF YOU WERE ALREADY SIGNED INTO THE GAME YOU MAY BE ABLE TO STILL PLAY..BUT ANYONE TRYING TO LOG IN NOW CAN'T TILL MAINTENANCE IS FINISH..CLICK THE LINK IN MY POST FOR TIMES WHEN ITS BACK UP..

nastymonsters

I still don't get in how far the PSN maintance is connected to the call of duty server error message I am getting. I can log in into PSN without problems. Just playing multiplayer at Ghosts is not working because I am getting this error message that servers are down. And I can't read out restrictions at online gaming during the maintance. And it also doesn't seem to be case, since my mates, who live in the same area as I do, can play Ghosts online without getting this error message.

Viva_La_Killah

its the psn network be patient it will be back up at the time listed.. 3pm pacific time  11pm gmt uk

nastymonsters

it definitely isn't the playstation servers because if it was everyone in your region wouldn't be on it and the person sat next to me wouldn't be on it as we speak no it's activision and they need to provide a time they expect to have it sorted so I dont have to keep checking when it's going to work it's winding me up and wasting my time

Toberland

Have you tried sending a tweet to @ATVIAssist? This is just community forums, if you need technical help from Activision, you should try that avenue so that way, you are not hitting your head against a wall waiting for an answer.

TheBeastlyDude

Studios