Don't Bother cutting your Mic on it would make a Sailor blush

Ghosts PlayStation 3

OK I have a pretty extensive vocabulary, and I am known for dropping a lot  bit F-bombs when I get extremely agitated, but I did 10 years in the Navy so cut me some slack.

However this new breed of Gamer , Holy Sweet Jesus has a mouth on him that would put this Sailor to shame.

Seriously I am in my man cave with the surround sound cranking and I have to be careful who's in the room when I'm playing because some of the crap being said is down right repulsive.

I mean I don't have a problem with cursing when used extremely clever as an adjective that describes why your ass was just blown off,  but all this race stuff, and I just had your mom last night crap is going overboard.

AntiSec
14 REPLIES 14

Im sorry you had to deal with the stupidity of my generation trust me i am deeply shamed to call myself the future of the world

NaTuReS_FrEaK

Ditto...

Ateo1988

The mouths on some of these kids on some of these games most coincides with, what I believe to be the breakdown in the family dynamic. If I had a mouth similar to some of these kids on the game when I was growing up, my mom would have pulled the Ivory® Bar Soap and made me take a bite of it. I really don't get it because as loud as I hear these kids screaming, I wonder how their parents aren't busting through the door and taking their PS3s away and selling them on craigslist.

TheBeastlyDude

lol same here

NaTuReS_FrEaK

Agreed. There also are far too many parents that seem to use video games as babysitters.

Schoat333

I wonder the same thing. It really takes a little fun out of the game and just in general it's terrible the things they say.

MidnightSpecial2

IF it gets real bad, do what I did a while back. Most kids aren't as smart as they think they are.  Jot down their PSN / Xbox / game tag.

Google

Bet you can find a linked email.

Send official sounding and strong worded email about offensive language, etc etc.

You might be shocked what you receive.

Most parents don't know their sweet little child is talking total trash to strangers online.

ctandc72

ur an a** i love it im so gonna test that out maybe itll make it good for trolling no?

NaTuReS_FrEaK

LOL that's pretty good.

Schoat333

Studios