I think the final killcam is laggie, someone els? (englisch is not my best)

Ghosts PlayStation 3

I think the final killcam is laggie, someone els? ...

I think the final killcam is laggie, so i want that call of duty fix it pls. Or am i the only one who's thinking that?

drvb2000
5 REPLIES

Re: I think the final killcam is laggie, someone e...

in reply to drvb2000

I used to think killcam was gospel, but I've accepted that it's often not a very accurate interpretation of what actually happened.  I'm not sure why it's even in the game.  All it does is make people think they got cheated.

Highwayman0226

in reply to Highwayman0226

Agreed, there have been many times that I got the last kill, and the kill cam does not show what I actually had viewed in real time.

I do like the kill cam from the standpoint that I can see where the person that killed me was. This is the best way to get revenge.

Schoat333

in reply to Schoat333

I'd agree with you about seeing where they are.  Battlefield just turns the camera and highlights they guy that killed you for a few seconds before you respawn, so you don't actually get a "killcam".  I kind of like this system better to be honest, since most of my killcams show me shooting at a wall 6 feet to the side of the guy, when I was shooting right into his body on my screen.  Makes me angry, like I never even stood a chance to kill this guy.

Highwayman0226

in reply to drvb2000

Final Killcam only gives you a small idea on what happened. It's hardly close to what actually happened and more close to what the host is actually seeing.

TheBeastlyDude

in reply to drvb2000

Absolutely. It never depicts what actually happened....

Twin4002

Studios