I want to buy the mask "Simon Ghost Riley" PS3

Ghosts PlayStation 3

p

Please someone help me! 'm desperate behind that mask, why has the Xbox package masks and PS3 does not? ridiculous!

please, i need this mask.

ThePowerGuido
4 REPLIES 4

ThePowerGuido wrote:

p

Please someone help me! 'm desperate behind that mask, why has the Xbox package masks and PS3 does not? ridiculous!

please, i need this mask.

as per all dlc the ps and pc platforms get the dlc a month after the xbox does due to an agreement xbox has with atvi

Maccabi Level 75

Friend! I know! more I see some people with masks "Simon Ghost Riley" on the PS3 bought in pre order, I learned that you have to sell at GAMESTOP, most not found anything. I have the Season Pass, I'm more sick of the mask. why I want a new mask.

thank you!

ThePowerGuido
Highlighted

ThePowerGuido wrote:

Friend! I know! more I see some people with masks "Simon Ghost Riley" on the PS3 bought in pre order, I learned that you have to sell at GAMESTOP, most not found anything. I have the Season Pass, I'm more sick of the mask. why I want a new mask.

thank you!

my apologies i misread you post , (sorry still on second cup of coffee today)

that mask was part of a preorder bonus for the game.. hopefully as some point they will release it as a micro dlc

Maccabi Level 75

To get this mask, you had to pre-order the game before release at Gamestop or EB Games. I have it.

brentcers37

Studios