Is there any one with seasonal pass can't download Onslaught DLC for free?

Ghosts PlayStation 3

HI

Recently the new DLC Onslaught launched on PS3 and since i got my seasonal pass from the HARDENED EDITION set, i should get the DLC free (correct me if i'm wrong). But then when i was checking the PS store (Hong Kong PSN) , i found the DLC cost me HKD116. Is there some bug on the system or does the seasonal pass stop working? Please help.

Furthermore, i have intention to buy a PS4 and the hardened editoin copy labeled that i can add $10 and use the PS3 disc to play on the PS4 system.Is it work on all PSN region?

Thx

macso
5 REPLIES 5

so what you do is you have to go to the store through the game.

like if you are in extinction on the first page where you click play online, local, lan, etc. it will say store right under those and you download it from there.

obey_ivy_nicole

So i go to the store through the game , and it said it cost me $15 to get the DLC , nothing change=[[

macso

ok im sorry that freaking sucks!! you should call them and complain! if you have to have like an main account to buy things like i do you might have to go through to it through there. im not sure, but thats what i had to do because it was going to charge my when i went through the app and not the game.

obey_ivy_nicole

I dont have the hardened edition, so dont know how it works. But make sure you are using the same account you linked to the edition. Also, have you tried both going to the store direct, and via the in game store?

sennalike

First of all it depends on where you bought the game. If you have an American or European version of the game you will have to go to that store.. that is where the Hardened Edition has been activated.

If you have an American version of the game.. it will not register in the Hong Kong store and vice versa
The sleeve of the game will have a code letting you know what version you have

SuppaXXL

Studios