Looking for active clan members!

Ghosts PlayStation 3

Hello. I am currently the leader of a call of duty ghost clan. Our roster has 43 people on it but many people are not active. Some of our members are waiting until christmas to get the game. We are only currently level 5, but will go up fast. We are accepting anyone and everyone as long as you are willing to play with us in random game modes. If interested, search KC Clique on the app. Our level is 5 and our clan tag is KCCL. Thank you. (P.S. call of duty ghosts clans work on all platforms so any platform is welcome.

ilikewaffles9991
5 REPLIES 5

I'm currently not in a clan, and I'm getting Ghosts for Christmas as well. I'm not sure if I just want to no-clan or join one, but I'll keep your clan in mind (If I still am interested in Ghosts Clans) when I get Ghosts.

SlImLoLLLL

Okay. By then, we should be high enough level. In ghosts, i personally think it is better to be in a clan because of the rewards. You help out just by playing with some of us and sometimes alone in a certain game mode.

ilikewaffles9991

I'll see. I'm definitely interested to see how the clan system works in Ghosts by possibly playing with you guys.

SlImLoLLLL

I would like to join a clan I just recently left my old clan for MW3 but now I want a clan for Ghosts I'm a decent player if I'm able to join my psn is LogicVibez301

Logic_Beastin

Add me on Psn. My gamer tag is SlImLoLLLL. (After the word S is a Lower case L, after the L is an upper case I, every other word is caps after s, and so on).

SlImLoLLLL

Studios