My Funniest Lag EVER

Ghosts PlayStation 3

Okay, I'm sure many of you can beat this but I have to say, after the anger and surprise wore off,I had to laugh. So, I'm playing TDM on Sovereign and there were some connection issues during the match (surprise, surprise), and I came out of one of the control rooms and down the ladder, ran all the way around to the left and saw someone on the other team crouched behind some crates at the end of one of those long corridors, so I unloaded in his back and got no hit marker and then magically died, so I watched the kill cam. The guy who killed me came up to the little control room I had originally come down from and I was still up there even though I had run a long way away according to what I was doing on my screen, and stood there looking at me for a second. And I realized that when I was "shooting" at someone in another part of the map, the lag was so bad that this guy was standing there watching me fight with a wall! LOL I'm running into it, knifing, shooting, reloading, trying my butt off to kill this guy and I'm still in the control room attacking a wall! Haha!

Ateo1988
6 REPLIES 6

That is frustrating as all hell, but really funny from the other guys point of view. I wonder if he had any clue why you were attacking a wall. LOL

Schoat333

I was really frustrated at first, but after seeing myself, I laughed my ass off! I looked like such an idiot Haha!! I mean, usually if it's a lag that lets you go somewhere and you suddenly teleport back to where you started, it isn't that far away, like going around a corner and running thru a hall, and 1 second later you find yourself running into the wall 1 foot from the hall entrance. THIS one, went on for like 60 seconds. Plus I was running smooth, I had no idea that I was lagging. Lemme tell you tho, that wall will think twice next time. I wrecked that damn wall. lol.

Ateo1988

Ya that's quite comical, and tho u may be justified to rant about it, well done for looking at the funny side. I've been killed by a grenade that was thrown on the floor and pretty much waited for me to run by lol, it wasn't an IED it was a grenade, the icon showed on my screen that it was under me, kill cam showed a nade just sat there in the grass from start to finish!

Chucky6661

I could rant about it, but what the hell, you know? I love things that r funny. THAT was funny. Besides, everyone is so focused on complainin that there is never any light conversation here. This forum could easily be a fun place to interact as well, it's just that people seem to think that the more they bitch about something, the more people wanna hear them. NOPE. The more that they bitch, the more people wanna voice why that person needs to chill. There are things to complain about, but there are Good things too. For every 1,000 good, 1 bad negates it all. The gameplay is really fun, tho sometimes slow because of the large maps, but all in all, fun. the game needs a great polishing, and she will be good to go.

Ateo1988

I see players that lag or stop moving all the time.

They also get frozen in place.

Everyone else moves around normally.

I never get any lag anymore now that I purchased a new Ethernet cable.

Old one had issues I guess.

ANWRambo
Highlighted

I'm using wireless. I have a FEW ethernet cables, but not long enough to reach the modem from my PS3. Not about to drop big bucks on 12' cable. Don't have big bucks anyway.

Ateo1988

Studios