New to this game need a information.

Ghosts PlayStation 3

Hi, I'm new to this forum/community and also to the game I started playing CoD for about a month.

I saw some videos to learn the best class setups etc etc. I saw a video of Ali-A on youtube that when he uses sentry gun or chooper (and i think the dog to) the kill's he gets from sentry gun or even the chooper it counts for his next killstreak , I usually rackup pretty easy sentry guns but the kills she gets dosent count to my next killstreak (chooper) , i was wondering how did he makes them count?

I play domination all the time his because of that?

uchiak
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the forum and CoD community, and as for the kill count, I know what you mean. I think it's because Ali-A was showing footage from a release event. Maybe they altered it slightly, i dunno. But when I use my dog it does count toward the next streak for me. it could also depend on the streak itself that ur using, but I am not entirely sure. I know I didn't really answer ur question, but I thought my input may help.

Ateo1988

If you are looking for a clan, you can join ours. Kingz of Kombat  take a look at us we are expanding. only a few members

kapoleiKai

I'm pretty sure that all the assault streaks count towards your killstreaks (minus the KEM). I have seen on one of the loading screens that anything earned in a care package does not count.

NJC223121
Highlighted

It has to be in the same life, If you die then your sentry gun kills (or any Assault streak kills you have active) will not count towards your streak points.

Scumbaggah

Studios