Ghosts PlayStation 3

I have 9 people in my clan from call of duty elite, they don't play ghosts and when I try to kick them from the clan there clan data never loads so I can't kick them. can anyone tell me how to remove them from the clan?

osakiller
6 REPLIES 6

so everyone says come to the forums for help, so how exactly do you get help around here? I never see devs on here unless there deleting or locking your posts, really that's how your shitty service works.

osakiller
Hi,maybe ghosts support sub forum could help you.
rewbi

thank you at least some direction

osakiller

Osa-have you downloaded the Ghosts mobile ap and installed on your tablet, ipad, or phone? It is the easiest way to accomplish this task. Did you reserve the clan name when that option was made available before Ghosts came out?  If the clan name was reserved, all the clan members should have "ported over" into the new ghosts clan system. On the mobile ap, there is the menu button down in the lower left hand of the task bar (3 stacked horizontal bars), click, find "my clan", click-this brings up your page for all your clan stuff. At the upper right conner of the page, there are 2 boxes: manage clan ( helmet with a gear) or leave clan (helmet with arrow). Click on manage clan- find the box that says clan roster (last box under edit clan )-all your clan members are listed there. Each member will have 2 boxes: change role or kick. Click on kick and you are all set- the member will be removed.  I hope this helps your situation- post up and let us know!

KC_KREW

I know all of this, it does not work.. like I said it just says player data did not load and there for I have no option to kick them. I know how to kick people I already have but these particular nine people have zero stats all the way across the board and no way to kick them. I want them out because they do not play

osakiller

thank you for the help just had to do an extra step, had to hit the manage clan button after the roster button for the kick change role box to pop up

osakiller

Studios