Prison Break. When crouched in the bed of the construction yard truck aginst the prison wall, if you look through the rollcage at enemy or team member you cannot see a name unless you look around the rollcage.

Ghosts PlayStation 3

I have killed more teammates than enemies. Fix please.

cassman420
8 REPLIES 8

How can you kill your team? What game mode is that in.?

thehunan

All games that have Prison Break. You have no identification who's team the player is on unless you look around not between the rollcage and the cab of the truck. By the time you have shot your weapon it is to late, you just shot a teammate thinking they were the enemy.

cassman420

Well that's certainly is a new one...Nerf the Contruction yard Trucks in Prison Break.

I'm glad we are branching out from the normal nerf requests!  Shows progress!

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

I may be to old but, What in the hell is "Nerf"? LOL

cassman420

I don't mind that spot like that. There are some other places like that also. I see it as an Inconvenience but at the same time if your going to hide in a spot that you can only stick the tip of your gun out. And the other team cant shoot back at you because they have to hit a 3" opening for the bullets to touch you, then should have some drawbacks.

thehunan

How can this be possible? I get what your saying about the names above players. But this happens in quite a few places in different maps. If you shoot them in hardcore its ricochet and you die which is annoying, but you cannot kill your team mate in core modes.

Thesandman11

My mistake, This happens in HC game modes. I forget I never play core. I'll have to watch for that in other maps. I see a lot of players that come around corners that have no name above them until they are totally around the corner thus making you have less time to identify the enemy. as you see the body outline coming around the corner you should start to see a name.

cassman420
Highlighted

It seems to be a fault in the game if your behind certain types of cover, that you don't see your team mates name above them. Nothing worse than sniping across a map to die by ricochet.

Thesandman11

Studios