Split-Screen Purchases Problem.

Ghosts PlayStation 3

Alright, so, it sat in the back of my mind since having the Festive Pack for free worked this way, that it might in fact correlate to a problem that just plagues Split-Screening altogether.

We recently purchased the Onslaught pack on both of our accounts on the PS3 but the only person that can access the content is whoever is signed in under the 1st player controller. ( By content I should elaborate that so far, this applies to the guns, Festive camo and reticle, etc... The maps may still be accessible, I'll have to check. )

Despite having spent the extra $15 to get it on another account, 2nd player can't access the items in the pack.

Is this a known quantity? Are there any fixes in the work for this? Is this just a problem that's being ignored altogether because there is no fix? etc...

NorsteinBekkler
2 REPLIES 2

I don't have the DLC yet but I have the same with the problem with the festive pack I think that it might be a operating issue that it can only "stream" the data to 1 person at a time and having controller priority 1st player gets it but not 2nd the maps should work fine (FreeFall works in splitscreen for me) but in a nutshell it might be a while before you can both have the maverick in splitscreen mode. hope this helped

Umbra_Stalker

I appreciate the information, however disappointing it is to hear.

NorsteinBekkler

Studios