Ghosts PlayStation 3

Hello,

How is it possible that other squad players can challenge me? I just dont get it. Every time i get my win/ lose ratio up some random squad just challenge me en 90% i lose that challenge because im eating or watching a movie or something. Ive bin looking in the menu, and leaderbords but there is now option for just random challenge squads. ( by that i mean search on squad name to compete). So HOW DO THEY FIND ME AND HOW ARE THEY CHALLENGING ME? I can only challenge someone true squad reports. If i lose or win that doesnt matter. But i cant challenge random squads. I have a blanc friendlist so challenge friend is not avaible.

Kinda frustrating that NOOBS and Smucks complety destroiing your w/l ratio when you are not on.

UltimaDea
3 REPLIES 3
in reply to UltimaDea

This just goes to show that we need better information about Squads.  It is confusing.

"Squad Assault" gives you the option to challenge a friend, someone you met in the game or just a random Squad.

So your Squad is supposed to get experience points even when you are not playing.

But I have absolutely no idea if the amount of points gained are even worth mentioning since I never notice any increase in my Squad members XP bar.  The Battle report is useless; it only identified the last 5 matches with some saying "XP Bonus earned" while most will say "XP Bonus Cap reached"; What is this XP Bonus Cap??

Frenchy_68
in reply to Frenchy_68

I cant reply because it contains content what is not allowed.

What is up with this? I cant even reply on a comment of an other user. So you are blocking everyone with negative reactions about this game.

Worse game EVER !! Block that moderator.

UltimaDea
in reply to UltimaDea

Initially when you're playing multiplayer before you go onto squad assault, those recent players have the option to challenge you and then consistently challenge you if they don't play any more multiplayer games and keep you on their list.

When you lose towards them basically it goes towards your squads report and when you're comparing squads and when they challenge you and you're offline it's the same thing as it doesn't go towards your leaderboards which is a great thing!

Therefore when you challenge your friend as if it was a 1v1 with eachothers squad online then it will be marked on your leaderboard.

Mr_Denmeade

Studios