Tryhard? Why wouldn't I try hard?

Ghosts PlayStation 3

well it doesn't matter any more the game sucks and no one should be mad over a hacked game that brings questions

on the integrity of every match

ameeer

If it doesn't matter, why did you have to put your 2 cents in?

TheBeastlyDude

like i knew the game will be unplayable , every year i buy the new cod and sell the old one

it went well untill i met with ghost

laging , hacking , no one from my friends are playing it ,,,,,,,,,,,,, this game sucks

actually most of my friends don't even play any cod game any more ,,,,,, so sad but it is true

ameeer

I forgot, Ghosts is the first COD game to lag and hack. As for your friends, it's too bad you don't know how to make new friends.

As much as I love my cell phone, I thank God every day I grew up without one and learned to interact socially with people.

TheBeastlyDude

TRUF!! I agree about the cell phone! I am 25 and STILL don't have one! I can't afford it, but even if I could, I wouldn't get one. people seem to think it's a friggin vital organ! I love my PS3 and TV, but I am tired of trying to hang with people and their noses are stuck in a phone. My 28 year old sister was texting underneath the table at Thanksgiving dinner! My 7 year old daughter's school is giving IPADs to all the kids to use. It pisses me off. There is no human connection anymore. I want my children to KNOW stuff, not just be good at googling it with a damn IPAD!

Ateo1988

im 18 and dont have one lol, im more of an older generation kind of a person, my dad has asked me many times if i wanted one i just dont give a dam about CELLPHONES, what i find awesome is that they miss out a lot by sticking their noses into cellphones all the time, if you play a great prank on their friend the miss out the fun, almost everyone in my business class is more focused on their cellphones then what the teacher has to say, which is sad considering the business teacher is amazing, he acts more like a father to the class and tells us all about amazing opportunities we can have after we complete high school and what not, and he is really interesting to just listen to i can sit their and listen to him for hours, but let me tell you TBD if my generation makes laws and rules of the society i bet you the money equal to your age that they will google what the laws and rules of the society should be lol

NaTuReS_FrEaK

There are some people out there who I just can't stand, like this one dude who keeps trolling me on the forums about being a fool for believing the hype about how good the next CoDs are supposed to be, yada, yada... But the truth is for the most part I really like people and want more face time with them. Screw cell phones and skype and whatnot. There are some amazing people out there who want to know other good people as well, but society has groomed us to be more lazy and closed off than ever. I defy that. There is no logic in it. And, to my personal hater on here, my answers are not ignorant, yours are. You keep calling people fools and everything for trying to trust that a well-established game company means what they say when they tell us that they have a great game coming. Do we all just say "yeah, right" and not believe them or give them benefit of the doubt? Fine, how about none of us EVER buy a CoD game again, then IW and TA go out of business and a great few games never get made? Ignorant? I don't think so. Take your rude comments elsewhere. I have my opinions and you have yours, but when you start making it personal and insulting my intelligence, then I could care less about your opinion, and you are the ignorant one. Chill bro, this is a community.

Ateo1988

Just mute players and play how you want.. just trying to get under your skin.

Personally i usually don't try very hard- get too frustrated with some of the 'quirks' in the game if i do. But go all out if that's what you enjoy man..

Shut up and play right?

TG-ThoMz

i actually had a situation like this happen...i pooped on these guys in game...called me a tryhard via message...i replied "why play the game if you arent going to try"  and replied kindly "i guess you're right..sorry" made my day

veilofmaya

tried that once and i wish the response was as kind as yours and not just more cussing cause they got completely outplayed, oh well not everyone has the luck to run into kind players

NaTuReS_FrEaK

Studios