Who here actually likes the game? Show the love!!!

Ghosts PlayStation 3

I am really enjoying the game so far also. I like the larger maps also. It just makes the flow of the game a little better, at least for my play style.

Helaman55

I too am really enjoying this game.  I have played cod since cod 2 and I really like the bigger maps with several entry points.  The weapons and perks seem well tuned and I really like how the emphasis has been taken away from the sky and focused more on the ground, brings back fond memories of COD4 style gun on gun play with only a few things in the air.  Anyways, glad to see others like it tired of all the hate on this, have fun guys.

Einstein0883

is there no more love to be shown LOL!!! most people are probably playing the game than chatting anyway hahahahaha! come on work clock MOVE IT!

toolofopiate1

I really like the maps! The maps are awesome. Reminds me of CoD3/4/5

hess54321

I think it's great, the maps are big and interesting, played a few games tonight and had some great games, LAG seems a lot better than Black Ops and most games seem well balanced, a few WTF moments but hey it's an online game

WolfRidge

ya, i had some great games this morning its always fun to learn the maps , i was straight overwhelmed with all the perks holy god! But it started kicking in i was going 19-3 in kill confirmed! Love me some Honey Badger I earned enough to unlock it such a great weapon.

The one thing that people have not mentioned is the Sound its totally a new engine. You can hear friggin everything on a map , everything is crip and clear and bassy!  Love the enemy footsteps can hear them so good now on my headset!

toolofopiate1

I'm thoroughly enjoying the game and larger then normal maps.
They bring something I've been missing from these games dearly. Diversity.

(Grown sick of tiny maps and constant 'run, gun, I did your Mum' nonsense.)
There has been a number of improvements and the larger then normal bullet damage is definitely one of them.

For the time being however, a glitch of some sort has made it so my character impossible to raise past level seven as it doesn't seem to save.

Hopefully whatever this is it'll be addressed soon so I can continue this delight.

Edanite
SilversteinCOD

Positivity bump.

WolfRidge

I'm definitely happy with the outcome of this game. Good post!

Clarkeyy_1

Studios