Who here actually likes the game? Show the love!!!

Ghosts PlayStation 3

Yup, my favourite cod yet

FussFeimYol

I have to say, this has been the best cod ever. BO2 was just a shit game. Yes, the idea for everything in BO2 was great but it was executed very very poorly.

Ghost loads very quick. The hit detection is amazing. The sound is amazing. You can actually kill people with few bullets. No Lag and the maps? WOW. I was tired of playing every BO2 map where they tried to make it so balanced that it was actually a mirrored map.

I've played COD since COD4, got every COD after MW2 at midnight release and have to say, no regrets I stayed up until 12 and called in sick the other day. Leveling up seems ridiculously slow but its fine as long as everyone is leveling up the same pace.

s_paw1

I have always preferred IW versions of Cod and Ghosts is no exception. COD has been formulaic for a while now and averse to pushing the envelope but Ghosts is fun and enjoyable and the hit detection and damage are a nice break from the 6 hit no kills in BO2.

garage-father

yes awesome nice to wake up and see the thread lit up....glad to see people are out their that actually like the game ...Now if only i could stop using the honey badger LMAO!

toolofopiate1

So far I am liking the maps.

JST2FST

I really WANTED to like this game.  The last 2-3 months playing BO2 were starting to get a little boring and I was anticipating Ghosts a lot.  Even stood in line for a midnight launch.

Needless to say I am trying to sell mine on craigslist.  I stuck it out with BO2 and all of it's launch problems.

But Ghosts isn't having launch problems - this is just a terrible game.  I can get kills just fine.  Yea, I get killed often but that doesn't bother me - I'm still trying to learn the maps and weapons, but overall - the graphics are horrid.  Blurry and washed out.  Frame rate is bad and the UI is just boring.

It's a boring game.  There is nothing rewarding about it.  It's just ugly looking.  Ugly looking and unsettling.

MrPlow-C

I think the graphics are ghost are far superior to black ops 2. To me, bo2 graphics were horrible and too unrealistic (maybe its because its 2025) and the character animations were funny. But its just my opinion.

s_paw1

I said this before and I think it holds true.  Why would Infinity Ward really put that many valuable programmers and staff on a PS3 or 360 version of the game when new consoles are almost here?  I can assure you that the CoD Ghosts for the new consoles is going to be Epic!  I can agree that the graphics for the PS3 version are drab and less than desirable...but give it a chance...keep your copy and learn the maps for the PS4 or Xbox 1 version.

AUTiger93x

Why would they?  Why wouldn't they?  They know people are going to be hanging onto their PS3's well into the next 2-3 years.  It's not like they're strapped for cash anyways.  I realize they built this game for next gen and then scaled it back for PS3 - but it was scaled back into PS2 land. SOCOM on PS2 had better graphics than this

MrPlow-C

Next 2 or 3 years???  You really plan on playing on the PS3 for that long?  PS5 will be in the works by then.  Using that logic, why don't they do patches and new DLC for MW2 or MW3?  Because they just are not worthy of the time or money even if people are still playing them....I read an article on this this morning about game titles released for older consoles during it's last year of "usefulness" are usually not very good.  This happened when PS3 took over from the PS2. 

AUTiger93x

Studios