Wild Widow Magnum & No Emblem HACK

Ghosts PlayStation 3

While playing TDM on Stormfront and Whiteout i encountered 2 stupid kids that where running around and bragging using a Magnum Pistol but with insane power and range. The Pistol had Assault Rifle range and Sniper Rifle power with a 1 shot kill every time no matter how far the distance on the map. At first i was like WTF no way your killing me that far away with a Magnum so when i killed him after i picked up the weapon only to find it was not called a Magnum at all but a Wild Widow so i tried using it and my thoughts where correct it is a 1 hit kill no matter what the distance. When the game ended i looked at the players that where using it to find out they had no Prestige emblem and it was a square box. I have encountered many of these players today and every single 1 of them had some mod on. A few other lobbies i was in i found Aim Assist players that had perfect accuracy and most of the kills where always headshots and after the game i called them out and they sat and bragged about it.

I really hope these annoying hackers get their accounts banned. Its players like this that are pathetic that they have to cheat and think its a joke when i say i am reporting you and they just laugh and say back i dont care they wont do anything. Well something needs to be done because it just ruins the game.

JDM_DB8_VoltageB
32 REPLIES 32
Highlighted

If Activision would police this game the way they should and kick these morons, it would be great. But they're too busy counting the billions of dollars they have made off of this series. This game has been out for 4 months and 1 out of every 3 lobbies has someone hacking. Great job guys!

smashly777

BTW, they will never kick them because they think it will hurt their sales, like i said, its always about the money

smashly777

actually they did put a good ban system into the game that banned hackers almost instantly until like 3 days later and this was created http://puu.sh/78kUm.jpg

zpshannon

Well from what Activision told me via phone call about hackers is. With the PS4 you have to pay to play for each account so if someone wants to cheat your gonna have to pay to do it and your account will get banned if you do. So the policing is happening but not with the PS3. Thousands of hackers are reported everyday but most dont know the obvious hackers. Like Aim Assist hackers are hard to point out but if you play with your friends then you communicate when you notice something that is bull like constant headshots and players who turn on you with perfect aim and know exactly where you are at all times and can see you throu walls. I get called a hacker pretty often because i have a high K/D in TDM 4.33. But i am no hacker. But if you join a lobby and you scroll over to the players stats and he has a 16.00 K/D overall but only has a 1.00 K/D in TDM then i know your full of it and you will get reported. Or i see alot of those players that have a winning percentage of 1600 games played and 1550 wins. Yeah ok hack not likely if you where that good then you would be posting vids on youtube or getting paid to play and we would all know who you are. Hackers in my book should not be allowed to play and should be banned from all call of duty games because they ruin the fun that most of us are trying to have.

JDM_DB8_VoltageB

Absolutely. Most of these people aren't genuine hackers anyway, they simply know how to use Google, Youtube, and follow instructions. *sighs* We play these games to enjoy ourselves. I've purchased every CoD game that ever came out, but I'm genuinely beginning to think about quitting all together. I have a stressful job while working on a Masters Degree, I play to relax with friends. The last month or so, however, I've been getting more ticked off in my spare time than my work time. It's ridiculous.

Silvertooth-86

So activision just told you in not so many words they like hackers, so that people have to fork out more money!!!!!!!

dustrev

There is no such thing as an aimbot mod on console. Kids are too quick to call hack. That's why it takes them so long to find the real ones.

gotsomestars Level 75

Why is there no aimbot on consoles?

GREEN_assassin3

because on console the "aimbot" just modifies auto-aim to directly aim to the head and doesn't always work thru walls unlike on PC where it follows characters everywhere and will give you infinite damage allowing every character to be seen thru walls, locked on to by the modder, and killed in one shot. i don't do it but i got this lecture from my friend who wrote the original PC aimbot for BO2, and he's no longer allowed on Steam, Live, or PSN.

Penguinz_46

Studios