Wild Widow Magnum & No Emblem HACK

Ghosts PlayStation 3

Highlighted

That is not true. Yesterday I was in a game with one. It was not an auto aim for the head. All you have to do is be in view and this person with a sniper just pulled the trigger and killed you. No scope the guy on our team. jumps out a window 360 and did it again to a guy in a building through the wall. It was the final kill cam. He also somehow just pops up right next to tags from his team where ever they were. the far left of the map to the far right instantly. You may not want to believe it but the aim bot and the rest of the hacks are there.

thehunan

thats not true, its on the internet (not gona point it out to prevent more cheaters).  Its when you hold down the L1 to aim down the site it auto aims.

MentalGhost#1047521

Have you seen the footage of console hacking, yes, it was console, because the person dashboarded, where you could teleport everyone on the enemy team to a singular location and shoot them with a weapon that had a bottomless clip and, as you say, modified aim assist? Because he was looking at everyone through the map and shot them through anything at all. Literally point and press.

theelix

I for 1 like the idea of paying to play because if im paying you better fix the issues at hand and get rid of the hackers and glitches. Also makes it harder for the annoying little kids that have to ask their parents to want to play cause they have to pay for it. Activision told me they get thousands of hacker reports everyday and it takes up to 48 to 72 hours for that person to get banned and from what i do know is you basically get 3 chances. 1st time is a week ban and a profile reset, 2nd time is a 90 day ban, 3rd time you get a 1 year ban or permanent ban depending on the hack used.

JDM_DB8_VoltageB

False. The length of the ban depends on the severity of the violation.

gotsomestars Level 75

gotsomestars wrote:

False. The length of the ban depends on the severity of the violation.

Yes and no. Sony doesn't put up with certain things like mods to the physical console. You can hack by modifying the saved files on the console and this is considered less severe, most of the time Sony doesn't waste their time with it. However, if you actually hack the console then it's an automatic PSN ban on your console as a whole.

Activision goes for a 3 strike and your out pending more severe punishment for those who cross a certain line. Abuse of glitches, participating in hacked lobbies, and harassment are 3 strikes and your out. Actually hacking the game though I'm pretty sure is a one time offense and your PSN gets banned. However, you can bypass IP address bans and just create a new PSN under a new IP address.

Ghamorra Level 75

I just said that the ban depends on the hack. But in most cases the ban is as my other comment i posted.

JDM_DB8_VoltageB

No, you said they get 3 chances. No biggie big fella, just trying to help.

gotsomestars Level 75

Now i found a player using a map glitch on Whiteout where you can hide in a ice glacier near the boat and no one can see you but the tip of your gun. If you dont know the player is there then you cant kill him. I tried this in a private match with a friend and no one can see you in this map glitch and you can see just about everything clearly. I reported the player doing it but now i wonder how many players will be using this map glitch till it gets fixed.

JDM_DB8_VoltageB

This is the type of comment that makes it so hard to find the real cheaters in MP games these days. That specific spot (I know which one you are talking about) was 100% intentionally put into the game. Just because another player knew a good spot to kill you from that you could not kill him off of and you kept running back letting him kill you does not mean he is a cheater. Did you try switching to a sniper rifle/marksman rifle and picking him off from afar? He would have been a sitting duck.

SuperLuckyDucky

Studios