Wild Widow Magnum & No Emblem HACK

Ghosts PlayStation 3

The player that glitched the ice glacier never killed me i saw what he was trying to do and then someone called it out so i never went over there to see him. And yes there is such thing as Aim Bot and Wall Hack & Lag Switchers if you dont believe me look it up on youtube or google it. I consider myself a good player and i can tell when a cheater is a cheater as do my friends because if they suspect something or me we call it out and if it happens again we keep track of it. Play a few more games in that lobby then call them out. They usually know they are guilty and when we say we are reporting you then back out right away. Scared and Guilty people dont leave a lobby if they are playing good. I usually look into what i am posting before i post it so no one things its crap.

JDM_DB8_VoltageB

I called Activision today and gave them the players user names and info. They thanked me for letting them know of what hacks are going around. A few of them they know about but the Wild Widow Magnum they didnt know about. Always report users in game.

JDM_DB8_VoltageB

Yeah it's one of the less common ones i've seen... i've only ran into a handful of players with no prestige tag, I usually run into people who have master prestige in 1-2 days of playing time which is just as ridiculous. I've ran into the magnum one once, the rest of the people in the lobby had ridiculous range with shotguns, but the only person killing me was doing the most completely unrealistic things... there was a point where he had jumped off a roof, hip fired it from half the map away and killed me with a headshot.

Jonny_McClatch

II've seen almost 1 no emblem idiot in every match, and today ran into a lvl 45 with a 210 streak with 210 games played that knew exactly where everyone was and always got headshot, he went 27&1. This isn't worth playing anymore, just like the past cod games the hackers run it.

basil21

I've been playing a longtime and its getting out of control. one of the most recent ones I have seen is they have found away to stack assault kill streaks as support. So i see people how have negative scores (i.e. 15 - 20) but somehow they have gotten a chopper, helo pilot, and loki.  I would love to know what they are doing to fix this one.

statatorry

Ok just playing a few minutes ago and i run into 2 more annoying kids running their mouths before the match even starts. So i quickly take a peek at their stats both Master Prestige with similiar names. Both playes when you scroll over on the D-Pad had insane stats but in the Team Deathmatch Lobby they are average. Both kids wouldnt stop talking sh_t the whole time so the match starts and just as i suspected both are hacking with aim assist and killing with headshots only. Watched the reply and their gun automatically scrolled over to every enemy and firing instantly as soon as they shot. No misses. The amount of hacks i have seen over the last few days is ridiculous. Now i am a good player and i can clearly tell when someone is hacking or using a mod. And its always stupid little kids ruining the Call Of Duty games.

JDM_DB8_VoltageB
Highlighted

Wow more and more hacks everyday. Activision needs to step up on the hacking or more people are gonna quit playing COD. Lets see how long it takes for the next update cause its out of control now if you know what your looking for in the hacks that are out now.

JDM_DB8_VoltageB

Everyone beware of hacking that is taking over Ghosts as we speak. I actually googled this and its confirmed that there is a website showing everyone how to do this and its easy and Activision hasnt fixed it yet because its only been out for a few weeks. Here are some of the mods or hacks you need to watch out for but hard to spot because there are so many. Any Level hack, Any Prestige Hack, All Camo's Hack, All Customization Hack meaning all player loadouts,  All Patches Hack, 1,000,000 squad points Hack, Auto Aim Hack > Head, Body, Chest, can be selected you will be able to tell watching replays. If you notice a players gun automatically switching to you and only firing when its targeted on you without the player missing any bullets its a sure sign he is using Auto Aim but you must die more than once from this player and watch the reply and dont give him an easy target. Wall Hack player can see you throu walls at all times like an oracle, Advanced UAV Hack player knows where you are at all times < Tried this in a game that i suspected a player of using this and i was hiding on the ground where no one could see me and the player came right over and knifed me and on my reply it showed he could not see me at all. Special Weapons Hack > Wild Widow Magnum revolver 1 hit kill from any distance on map & Mini Gun as a secondary. Kill Death Ratio Hack can be adjusted to anything so if the players stats when you hit the D-pad and scroll to the right stats are insane but he only has a few hours played he is full of sh_t and he hacked his account to get those stats . Wins & Losses Hack pretty obvious if he hasnt lost any games or has a winning percentage over 10%. Unlimited Ammo Hack, Score streak Hack > Player called out Maniac for his teammate, Helo Pilot and Loki in a game but heres the catch The Helo Pilot came out when he only had 8 kills and he finished the match with 21 kills but 18 deaths and never got a field order called in.

Now i play with a group of friends usually and if i suspect a cheater or hacker i always call out the players name and let my friends know what he might be doing and to watch for it on kill cam if they die. And we always watch kill cams and usually play another game with that player before reporting them. Granted some players are really good and dont think everyone who kills me is a cheater but for the last week i have been noticing a lot of hacked players stats and time played dont add up. I consider myself a good player to know when someone is obviously doing something wrong. My K/D is 4.36 in TDM so i dont die very much and if i do i always watch the kill cam.

JDM_DB8_VoltageB

Its been out for almost 2 weeks i believe, most noticeable is their emblem not being there.  All of them have their assault kill streak set as a support so they died they could still get high assault kill streaks.  I think most of them set it as trinity rocket, hind, helo (i actually dont mind because i can finally do some challenges because most of the time no one puts anything in the air for me to shoot down lol).  It was only recently i noticed the wild widow, the large lazer (w/e u call it, when they fire the shot) sticks out like it was shooting a cannon ball).  At first i probably thought it was just lucky magnum kill.  I still haven't noticed anyone wall hacking or auto aiming yet, I know its out there since the Iv seen the video for program/hack (wall hacking is like having a target finder icon through walls, and the auto aim is sometimes glitchy, in a way were the sights will jump to the location of a player but sometimes it aims just right beside it)

MentalGhost#1047521

Attention Hackers, Activision confirmed with me today if you hack its an automatic lifetime ban of your account. No more first and second chances. Even if you pay for the DLC Maps your account will be banned for life. Enjoy your last few days playing until you get caught HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sucks for you that you have to cheat to play and still suck at it.

JDM_DB8_VoltageB

Studios