Wild Widow Magnum & No Emblem HACK

Ghosts PlayStation 3

You haven't read their policies. They're full of shit. You do get chances in accordance to those rules no matter what they tell you, they only told you that probably because they wanted to make you feel secure.

theelix
Highlighted

No i talk to Activision a lot. And everything they usually tell me is true. They know who i am and i they like my feedback and most of the time they fix what i say. Activision even said most of the calls they have been getting and most of the forum posts are about being banned. Even if you purchase the DLC season pass you still get banned. You can still make another account but that account is lost forever. They made it clear no more second chances a hack is a hack and they are not tolerating it anymore because so many people complain about it and many have stopped playing because of it. I only asked them what was being done about the ongoing hack. They employee told me straight forward life time ban of that account. They also read my posts on here so they know what i am saying is confirmed.

JDM_DB8_VoltageB

I found another hack if anyone is interested that i didnt mention before in previous comments. Support/ Assault Killstreak hack where the player can call in Assault Killstreaks but being able to die like Support and still get them. Also i encountered a player last night that couldnt be killed but he couldnt kill anyone either other than shooting his weapon and giving away your position to his teammates. Which if you ever encounter this in a match its called Exploiting.

JDM_DB8_VoltageB

Studios