how about instead of a weapon dlc we get an assault/support dlc

Ghosts PlayStation 3

in my opinion the streaks in this game are mediocre at best. how about instead of weapon dlc we get an assault/support killstreak dlc.

PastaWitDaSauce
11 REPLIES 11

Swarm,Dogs,Reaper,AC130 all that good stuff that i miss so much ohhh and v-sat not that sat com sh*t

oHudson_x11

Yeah new killstreaks would be great! The current ones aren't that exciting to use in my opinion.

Bratinish_

This game promotes gun vs gun not easily earned, over powered airsupport vs gun

Ghamorra Level 75

no thanks

KurtK24

please, please add new streak rewards.

my least favourite is that stupid sniper copter in the support streaks, change it to a heavy machine gun naow! who the feck would try to snipe from a copter anyhow? I for one can't hit a barn door with it lol

toby_jugs

toby_jugs wrote:

please, please add new streak rewards.

my least favourite is that stupid sniper copter in the support streaks, change it to a heavy machine gun naow! who the feck would try to snipe from a copter anyhow? I for one can't hit a barn door with it lol

I know that is my least favorite streak too! It's so annoying to try to get a kill. Plus I usually can't find a single person to snipe.

Bratinish_

in my experience with it , dudes break cover to taunt me knowing full well that they a pretty safe to take potshots with impunity.

toby_jugs

it took me so many time to get the golden badge for this really bad support streak.. but to make it easier  I use it after I get an oracle... anyway really frustrating streak

Marc_DeCommerce

No.

Ghosts promotes Players vs. Players again, breaking away from the constant Players vs. Streaks style that we've seen all the time since MW2.

Streaks are not the focus of the game nor are they always meant to be "exciting". They're supportive, secondary functions of the game that can be helpful, but not meant to completely dominate the field without work, much less at easier-to-earn levels. If you want a bigger streak, pick the LOKI and work for it. Don't expect the devs to spoon feed you big, bombastic streaks for the least amount of effort.

Gerbera

Studios