what exactly is included in the simon ghost riley code?

SOLVED

Ghosts PlayStation 3

what exactly is included in the simon ghost riley ...

other than the mask, i heard you also get a 141 patch and background?

waht about weapon camo for bo2?

Jaliy1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: what exactly is included in the simon ghost ri...

in reply to Jaliy1
Solution

Do you mean the Season Pass? You don't get the Simon 'Ghost' Riley MP mask in it, you get a mask w/ skull print on it (similar to one that IIRC Ajax wears in SP). The Riley one was, I believe, received from pre-ordering CoD: Ghosts from GameStop. The weapon camo for BO2 was also received from pre-ordering the game.

FinnishER971
5 REPLIES

in reply to Jaliy1
Solution

Do you mean the Season Pass? You don't get the Simon 'Ghost' Riley MP mask in it, you get a mask w/ skull print on it (similar to one that IIRC Ajax wears in SP). The Riley one was, I believe, received from pre-ordering CoD: Ghosts from GameStop. The weapon camo for BO2 was also received from pre-ordering the game.

FinnishER971

in reply to Jaliy1

As innishER9 stated, the gun camo you are referring to was a preorder bonus for a Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 weapon camo. The camo is not available in Call of Duty: Ghost.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Jaliy1

it comes with the mask you can customize everything else

MiddleFingerOps

in reply to Jaliy1

and 141 patch and 141 backround

MiddleFingerOps

in reply to Jaliy1

I purchased this particular DLC from the Ghosts in game store, listed under Additional Items, titled the Classic Ghost Pack. The DLC comes with a character mask that has a classic skeletal design, a headset, and sunglasses that make up the mask. It includes a Task 141 Patch for you to display in the game, and also receiving a matching background and player card. The background and player card resembles a radar map as if either an attack is being launched or a country has enemies incoming. Overall, it is a pretty decent looking mask and player card. I paid for the micro-DLC, but wish I had known there was a free way to get it via a preorder/or other action.

Doresuff1

Studios