FORMAL REQUEST FOR IMPROVEMENT OF THE GAME, ON BEHALF OF THE BRAZILIAN PLAYERS WHO STILL PLAY COD GHOSTS. PLEASE READ.

Ghosts PlayStation 4

FORMAL REQUEST FOR IMPROVEMENT OF THE GAME, ON BEH...

I hereby inform that despite current releases of cod, still here in Brazil we like, and there are few more there are gamers who love cod ghosts, so it is not fair to abandon the franchise without any Update support because, besides being an injustice is a lack of respect, with the customers of the game, I ask humbly on behalf of those who play and complain because sometimes they have no recourse and do not know how to do this, asking to have new ways New maps, new weapons, new skins, and even a better and different sleep, or an improvement in what already exists, I know that it is complex, more so it would attract again its old public, I am also aware that this is not the Focus of you, even if it is something remasterized, more than something new, to give more desire to continue countless hours of game, I ask that even if they do not, at least one answer to my question, in Brazil, we still play cod ghosts we would like a legal update, extinction mode with different bots and different aliens maps, differentiated maps, new skins, new skins Weapons, new media, new game modes, better servers, among other things you can and have recourse to do this, anyway, thanks for the attention and think about it, because I made an effort to come here to make this request , And as I said, if I do not make it at least a consideration to respond, after all I am a consumer of cod ghosts, and I think I can say and express what I think, I would be grateful for any sign of improvement in the game, ass Pablo

PabloRJ05

Studios