How does the clan work between consoles ??

Ghosts PlayStation 4

How does the clan work between consoles ??

The question is - If we cannot connect to our friends on the PS3 version of ghosts how does the clan wars, ops etc work ? Does this mean we will have 2 squads running and contributing towards all the clan stuff or will I have to start a whole new clan on the PS4 version ?

THE-ELITE-REAPE
4 REPLIES

Re: How does the clan work between consoles ??

in reply to THE-ELITE-REAPE

Via 'Elite' one would presume?

...and to creating a new Clan, it should carry over

BanHaMMer2

Your clan will be able to consist of members from both systems. There aren't a lot of details out about the Clan Wars or anything clan related yet so it's hard to say. I'm guessing the Clan Wars will be console family specific. Thus any members in your clan (whether previous gen or next gen) can both be playing that game mode and working towards the objective and they will both count towards the clan.  I haven't heard anything about clan ops or daily/weekly challenges so those may be out.  Either way, you shouldn't have to have a clan that is specific to a next gen unless that is truly what you are looking for.

LifeSong1

Thx for the reply guys. I knew the clan would auto be transferred, it was all the other stuff that they seem to be keeping to them selves. Looking forward to the clan wars though.

THE-ELITE-REAPE

No more free elite.  It was better when we had to have premium

I_am_Asylum1

Studios