Is anyone else dissatisfied with the all the campers on PS4?

Ghosts PlayStation 4

I camp all the time....Love it---

If it makes you happier, call it defending---

All I know is, if you keep deciding to run around all crazy like, and keep coming back to the same spot, over and over again, I am going to kill you 99% of the time---

Ok, let me say it one more time.....If you keep coming back for death......I am going to just sit there and kill.....Well, that is as soon as all of my helicopters and griffons get through with you---

So, complain all you want, but the reality is, the game is geared toward many styles of play, adapt, or get killed over and over again---

Silvervette

Silvervette wrote:

All I know is, if you keep deciding to run around all crazy like, and keep coming back to the same spot, over and over again, I am going to kill you 99% of the time---

Ok, let me say it one more time.....If you keep coming back for death......I am going to just sit there and kill.....Well, that is as soon as all of my helicopters and griffons get through with you---

So, complain all you want, but the reality is, the game is geared toward many styles of play, adapt, or get killed over and over again---

I'll give this post a

fire animated GIF

because its true! How many players LOVE to run back to their deaths and still have the cojones to complain?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Silvervette wrote:

I like to call it tactical defending as it makes them rage even more

Scotland-Rules

Lets all tactically defend for the next week and see how much fun we all have?

We can all talk about putting up killstreaks and how awesome it is to play tactically, while we chill and do nothing.

Then we can really laugh at those headless chickens!

Mikenasty_1

Mikenasty_1 wrote:

Lets all tactically defend for the next week and see how much fun we all have?

We can all talk about putting up killstreaks and how awesome it is to play tactically, while we chill and do nothing.

Then we can really laugh at those headless chickens!

Yeah you are whining because you are so concerned with everyone having fun. LOL

rainmaker6

If camping provides you fun... more power to you, but I will still speak my mind about it, if you do it or not. I can't imagine what fun it brings you, but rock on. you paid $60. It beats staring out the window or down the hallway where you live right? Of course. Do what you enjoy, but don't expect people to have the same views as you on the matter lol

All I did was ask the camping community some questions previously, and instead of answering, well they really haven't done anything.... (like in game) lol just playing... camping army don't attack me, it was just a bad joke.

Mikenasty_1

Not again, do a search next time and contribute to an existing Thread. No, fortunately I have not run into a lot of campers. I play TDM with 300 hours on Ghosts. Maybe in Australia we don't hide in corners as much as some ?

BanHaMMer2

I wish my grandparents didn't leave Australia to have my dad Ghosts sounds fun when played from there LOL

RL317 Level 75
Highlighted

It is we seem to have far less issues with COD than the USA or EU?

BanHaMMer2

I have a solution, please view and offer your support to ensure IW sees the thread. 
How IW can solve the problem with overcamping. I hope they, and you, are reading this.

Jeremysmokin420

Studios