Is anyone else dissatisfied with the all the campers on PS4?

Ghosts PlayStation 4

I feel like everyone camps that plays PS4, I'm I alone on this? I feel like PS4 players need to step it up and stop corner camping all the time and actually move around making shit happen

xXPRo-PRoDiiGYX
69 REPLIES 69

Oh no. Not THIS topic AGAIN. ahhaahahha.

Yes. I camp. You complaining won't change that.

Next topic.

lykbutta

I'm more dissatisfied with the cryababies. Campers are non mobile target practice.

gotsomestars Level 75

Campers be everywhere on Ghosts. I try not to complain because I have so much fun embarrassing them but yeah, it gets a bit much sometimes.

You get those that camp because they're bad players, and they're scared to run about a bit and learn the maps or spawns, but then you've also got those that abuse it to nurse their KD. They're also bad, because they generally don't exceed 3KD, and that's despite being easy-mode cowards, with thermal M27s ADS'd at a doorway. I'm sure some do it just to troll, but CoD trolls will always find a way, be it riot shield + c4, or gun game knifing.

I feel sorry for anyone that sits in top Gina's on Warhawk or any other similar scrub spots. It really is pathetic, full on easy mode, as if said cowards are actually scared to aim and shoot while moving.

RL317 Level 75

I fee sorry for crybabies who feel sorry for players who play from an elevated position that overlooks a high traffic area.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

gotsomestars Level 75

It would be fair to expect campers in something like FFA, but the fact that they're polluting TDM in record numbers is depressing, in a game that's supposed to be fun to play. None of these campers play for the win in TEAM deathmatch. I wonder how much fun they'd have if every single person in a lobby sat in a corner, threw down IEDs, and aimed at a single spot without moving. The game would end 0-0, and they'd have achieved nothing.

The amount of games going to time limit says a lot about the Ghosts community. So does seeing:

"Most used weapon - IED"

RL317 Level 75

I have come across EXACTLY TWO people who's most used weapon was the IED. And I'm on my second account. Both players intentionally tried to make it there most used weapon.

This thread is silly.

Good for laughs tho.

gotsomestars Level 75

Unfortunately I've seen it a lot more than twice :/ I actually joined a clan a little while back that seemed active and had lots of members, and I was interested in clan wars so I joined. Eventually a load of players left, and me and the clan leader regularly partied up with several other clanmates midweek to play TDM or Domination, and one guy was showing up more and more. He filled the "most hours played" spot on the roster next to "MVP" and "newest recruit" (I believe it was around 12d 4h the last time I checked), and his most used weapon was the IED.

Every single game he threw down his double lethals in some corner of the map, regardless of whether or not it was Strikezone, Octane or Whiteout, and every match he'd go 2-14 or 3-20, and despite me and at least another putting out 20+ games most of the time we regularly lost. Pathetic. People like that - who seem unable to differentiate between hide 'n' seek and team games in Call of Duty - are ruining the game, because it's getting ridiculously boring, and needless to say I soon left the clan.

There is a HUGE difference between clever players who are seeing lots of traffic through a certain chokepoint and taking advantage of it for a short period, and the coward who hides in a room that overlooks nothing (like the elevated spot that offers a view over the wall in Gina's bakery for example), just to get an easy bitch kill on whoever might eventually go up there. More and more I'm seeing people hide in the back corner on Whiteout, or in one of the houses at the back of Siege.

I'm a crybaby because I - and many other people - want the game we paid for to be fun, instead of going to time limit increasingly often?

RL317 Level 75

A couple of thoughts here.  One the guy that went 3-20 was loads of fun for the opposing team.  They ate him for lunch and you really just have your clan leader at the time to blame for keeping him in the clan.  My clan has a variety of skill level players in it.  Some of which are on their first COD title and are learning the ropes but that level of ineptitude would be removed.

My next thought is that you shouldn't let a mole hill become a mountain.  I'm actually shocked when there isn't a person hiding in Gina's.  That doesn't mean that the game is ruined.  What you have to realize is that the guys that camp that room are not good at COD.  They really aren't.  They rely on people getting frustrated and feeding them kills to get their streaks and stats up.  Just carry a frag grenade and chuck it through the window from the main street.  It's an easy kill.  After that hang around the area for just a bit and you'll see the same guy running blindly right back to Gina's.  Another easy kill.  Eventually one of two things is going to happen.  That guy will either quit in frustration or he will serve you up several easy kills.  And another fun fact, if you put an IMS upstairs bakery then you won't have to worry about the enemy going up there for quite some time.  Come to think of it, I actually got a Loki once patrolling around Gina's because one or two guys just insisted on running back there over and over again.

phxs72

Agreed; I left the clan because the clan leader didn't seem to really know what he was doing. I can't moan at him for having fun playing in a more casual and relaxed way, but fun for me isn't carrying a team with a bad camper only to lose often, so naturally I left.

Lol I love patrolling back bar on Warhawk to catch them on route to their hidey hole. One camper doesn't effect me negatively; I'll either beat them or ignore them and carry on as normal. It's the fact that camping is becoming increasingly more popular, so that you find entire teams camping a room like the pro shop or bar on Strikezone for example. Ignore them? Sure, I'd love to finish a game 0-0, while the bads on my team feed them kills. Why should my enjoyment of the game take a hit because cheapos can't move and shoot at the same time.

I pay my money the same as campers do, but my playstyle doesn't negatively impact others because I'm frustrating or winding them up, whereas a game with more than one camper in the lobby determines how much fun I have (or don't have) overall.

I loved MW3 (my first CoD game; I only started playing online in November 2013) and even with invisible God moders running around I had fun. I could snipe (sniper rifles hadn't been nerfed into oblivion because crybabies falsely interpret what happens in killcams), I could rush like a madman with a PP90M1, or I could just play as I normally do and move around the map with an AR.

I'm doing much better in Ghosts (1.84kd) than I did in MW3 (1.27kd), probably because I'm generally more experienced with FPS games now, but what does that matter if half of my games are frustrating snoozefests?

"Play Cranked" isn't an acceptable suggestion anymore because nobody plays it, and I can rarely ever find a game (I was searching for one for 25 minutes last night, while I tidied up my bedroom, before going into Dom). Even if I do that, people are camping for their first kill.

RL317 Level 75

Studios