Is anyone else dissatisfied with the all the campers on PS4?

Ghosts PlayStation 4

That sounds like epic fun -_-

I refuse to play Freefall. It's the smallest map I've ever played, and the most boring map I've ever played. Everyone camps the side bit, or up top. Yawn.

RL317 Level 75

I'll tell you the same thing I tell the people that complain about camping.

When you send me $60 for my game I'll be happy to play like you want me to. Until then I'll continue to play the way I want, with the guns I want, and the perks I want. If you don't like campers I suggest you go play cranked where it's almost impossible to camp.

xKISMETxx

I love to wait on rushers and pick them off with one shot using the USR with chrome attachment.  When they figure out where I am I move to another hiding spot and continue to do this.  Biggest thrill is listening to them call me a camper and you suck etc.  LOVE IT!! 

Mind you this only works when this game is not laggy. For alot of us who have good strong connections its impossible to play a run and gun game because you never see them coming. Unfortunately the game caters to poor connections since they are the majority.

onlineace

No but I am dissatisfied with the amount of whining and complaining done about how others play

Bubbakush1

Just curious, because nobody has answered the question so far...

So many campers make aggressive players out to be whiners, but lets be real for a second. What does a camper have to complain about?

Is the range advantage not enough? Is the unlimited supply of cover not enough? IEDs getting nerfed so you might have to turn around to put to 1-2 bullets in someone every now and then was too much? Is the fact that most of your gunfights only allow someone to shoot at maybe 50% of you body frustrating?

We all know what irritates the community, as far as campers goes, but I am just really curious what would piss off the guy chilling in the corner? I mean clearly as a camper, dying means you got incredibly out played, or you are clueless.

So why is it campers never complain, and can make it seem like aggressive players just whine? Is it because they have almost nothing to whine about, and even if they did, what would they say... I was in this room, heard a guy running up the stairs, but he killed me because he was better? That would just make you sound even worse lol.

Campers came out of the wood work as far as the IED nerf was concerned though lol.

Mikenasty_1

Why the hell do you randomly ask me a random question on a random thread

Bubbakush1

Oh let's see...

They could complain about the laggy games where it seems you have hardcore hitpoints while the opponent has double.

They could complain about hit markers on sniper rifles at 12 feet.

They could complain about the centering speed of the snipers...making it highly unlikely that you'll get a second shot off when you get a hitmarker...particularly at range.

They could certainly complain about trying to hit mach-5 guy across the map.

There's a reason folks have a 3rd guy host 1v1 private matches.  Host advantage does wonders for your hit detection.

Jaden1981

Mikenasty_1 wrote:

We all know what irritates the community

Crybabies .... demanding that everyone play exactly like them?

mdub

So out of that long post, you took just that piece of what I said to say that? lol. ok

Sign this guy up for a journalism internship

Mikenasty_1

Mikenasty_1 wrote:

So out of that long post, you took just that piece of what I said to say that? lol. ok

Sign this guy up for a journalism internship

I apologize for not quoting your useless post .... in its entirety. I felt as though I should just get right to the point .....

You want everyone to play just like you. We get it.

Run along now.

mdub

Studios