Is anyone else dissatisfied with the all the campers on PS4?

Ghosts PlayStation 4

Another one of those guys that posts a sentence and tells someone to run along? LOL.

Would you care to answer any of my questions, or did you just want make a very meaningless point? While adding that awesome finishing line of "run along", like you have said anything worth anyone's time on this thread. 

Mikenasty_1

Mikenasty_1 wrote:

Would you care to answer any of my questions 

You want everyone to play .... just like you. Everything else ... is irrelevant.

Mikenasty_1 wrote:

or did you just want make a very meaningless point?

My point is very clear.

Mikenasty_1 wrote:

like you have said anything worth anyone's time on this thread. 

If you cant grasp the concept .... that's on you.

mdub

Did I say everyone should play like me? (I know this is a question, so you might not have a response)... Let me show you how to answer a question, and not insult one.

Should everyone play like I choose to play? No, I don't expect everyone to play like I do in this video game.

That was a very short and simple answer, but that is how you do it. Simple and easy

I can grasp any concept you can throw at me...would you like to provide insight to any of my questions, or are they irrelevant, because you told me so?

Mikenasty_1

One of the main reasons for it may be the horrible lag. If you are getting the sort of lag I have seen lately, then you are sometiems forced into it (Five shotgun rounds into someone with no effect on hardcore mean run and gun is out). However be ready for more. People initally complained about camping on the big maps, because they were not used to the idea of sniping in COD. However since we got the latest map pack of smalll maps, real camping has come back with more people hiding in the corner of rooms aiming at the door. Joy of joy, the next map are all small to medium, including a rehash of dome (which I seem to remember was a prime camping map). Add to that the fact they have buffed up SMGs and here we go again,

RustyRat63

If you were a "Pro Prodigy" you wouldn't be whining.

ChestSplittah

the only annoying factor is the learning curve as a new player it's hard to learn the maps with the spawn rushes and campers but once i actually find out where the hiding spot is i throw a flash bang if the x shows i frag and then run in gunning.

Raspy420

This thread has encouraged me to go into ultra camping mode.

I'll use my Ghille Suit, get into good positions on the map and snipe using a silenced sniper rifle and ensure I have plenty of IEDs and off the grid and incog. I won't need dead silence because I won't be moving much.

*evil laugh*

Dead1yDerri#5602853

Make sure to change your clan tag "CMPR" for ultimate rage.

Also, give a try to marksman rifles. Same anger and even easier to use.

MWAHAHAHA

TheBeastlyDude

TheBeastlyDude wrote:

Make sure to change your clan tag "CMPR" for ultimate rage.

Also, give a try to marksman rifles. Same anger and even easier to use.

MWAHAHAHA

Even Better!

Dead1yDerri#5602853

Enjoy your hitmarkers :/ sniper rebalancing was FUBAR. VKS is the integrally suppressed rifle, yet has damage drop off. In other words, it's worse at range (where snipers should be engaging people) than up close. IW logic.

The Lynx and L115 have high damage and other disadvantages to counter, yet are chest up regardless.

VKS should be perma 1hk down to stomach only; it already has scope and recoil disadvantages...that scope is tragic at range even when using variable max zoom (and the thermal is inaccurate, plus its scrubby). L115 and Lynx should lose the chrome lined attachment (it doesn't work on them), keep their mobility/ROF/recoil and be suppressed 1hk to stomach out to VKS' current 1hk to stomach range, dropping off to chest up only as a disadvantage to using the suppressor.

USR should keep chest up only 1hk when suppressed and stomach when unsuppressed, and have its ADS time increase reversed. "Faster mobility" rifle? Yeah cause all I wanna do with a sniper rifle is run faster...*smack*

Sniper rifles can't be used properly; they either want us to be all sneaky sneaky, which can't be done with hitmarkers on bolt-actions at range, or they want us to be aggressive to counter red dot hunters. Can't have both.

RL317 Level 75

Studios