Multiplayer map rotation

Ghosts PlayStation 4

I've just came back from the countryside after taking care of my parents house and their cats =) I took my PS4 with me while being there for 1 week. I connected my PS4 wirelessly and I finally got the chance to play all those DLC maps but only in team death match, the standard maps almost never came up. Now when I'm at home again I connected back my PS4 with wire again, and the same old problem came up again, now I can only play the old/standard maps............. So freaking frustrating. I don't understand this at all. Both me and my parents do have the same Internet provider.  I don't really know if the wireless connection has anything to do with this or not. But wired connecting is the best but still...... Gonna try it at home first, will respond with my results later =) !

kimminjoon87
Is not your connection,,they make the rotation like this,the game is broken,
gatoxki

So I've now tried connect the game wirelessly and it seems to help, I don't know why =SSS I've now played 3 dlc maps in the row which I've never could or did before when I have wired connection =SSS Really really odd!!!! Tho this is only in Team deathmatch so far... Really wanna play only "kill confirmed" cause I think its the best game mode ever and infected my the map rotation is not really working on those modes =(

UPDATE:

Ahhh I take it back, now its not working anymore. I think it was just a pure luck =( !

kimminjoon87

Maybe there are not enough active playing players in your region owning the same dlc to make those dlc maps appear in rotation.

Featherman84

I'm now back at my parents house. And it do works again, the dlc maps coming up all the time and I'm able playing them very often. I'm starting to think it has nothing to do with the wireless connection. I think it has to do with the router/adsl modem. Gonna borrow my parents modem and try it at home. Be back with the results ☺

kimminjoon87

Not alot of older players that bought the DLC's are playing, thus fewer chances at getting the newer maps into rotation.

famousaj

So now when I'm back at home, I've borrowed my parents router, and guess what. It do working better, I've been able to play the dlc maps a few times in the row. But after a while, only the standard maps are coming up as usual. Even if there are thousands people online especially in Team Death Match. But sometimes pretty often it takes very very long time to find a game even in TDM. Its only in Team Death Match and reinforcements where I was able to play those DLC maps even had a chance to play as a "Predator" that was amazing. Never played those dlcs once in other modes.

Anyway so now I'm switching my routers/phone cable all the time, for PC I'm using the old one "netgear" and for ps4 I'm using "TP-LINK" only because of COD.

Right now it says "7090" players online. In TDM list "3100" players online. But even so, very often it takes a long time to find a game =SSS  Interesting thing is that most of the time when I'm able to play the dlc maps, is during the night here in Northern Europe but during the day it only happens a few times even if over 2000 players are online =S

So now I've got tired of these problems so I gave up. When the DLC maps comes up and are playable I'm glad, if not, so be it =( ( ( ( ( Hope you guys find a solution that would be superb <333

Cheers.

kimminjoon87

March 19 2017 and this never get fix,i think the all season pass thing was a scam,the rotation maps never work,so we pay to play 1 month each dlc!thats it!totally disappointed,,and feels we get robbed,iam glad infinity fail miserable!!!!or they start give us what we pay for or crewed them, i wont spend 1 more penny on this season pass scam again

gatoxki

Got Eclipse dlc as a present and was looking forward to playing Spire and all the new maps online on team deathmatch but not once have they come up! What a waste of money.. If they'd pop up alot I'd of bought some other dlc packs. No chance im wasting money if i can't play any online. Needs sorting 

Stu04
Highlighted
This is on Black Ops 3 btw sorry
Stu04

Studios