Multiplayer map rotation

Ghosts PlayStation 4

Is anyone else getting the same standard multiplayer maps in the rotation, despite having bought the dlc ones? I have bought two of the map packs, but since the last update they don't work in the rotations.

RickiH071
19 REPLIES 19

I've only got invasion, but yeah same problem + it takes a lot longer to just find a game! Never gotten to play the new maps once! Bought it two days ago! yesterday I talked with customer service, but he only told me that the servers picks randomly and so on... No help there!

Cig94

Same problem here. Only showing the same original maps over and over again in "kill confirmed", but in Team Death Match, it happens that the new maps comes up in the list.... I've only had chance playing 2 of the new maps so far =(

kimminjoon87

Same problem here. Only showing the same original maps over and over again in "kill confirmed", but in Team Death Match, it happens that the new maps comes up in the list.... I've only had chance playing 2 of the new maps so far =(

kimminjoon87

It looks like they are not interested in fixing this problem now that it's past the year cycle. It needs sorting asap if there is more people having the same issue.

WE can only hope....

RickiH071

Yes same here, I downloaded Nemesis pack on Thursday and haven't played the maps once. What a waste of money,  

UCD_282022177948zabhKMugkDht
in reply to UCD_282022177948zabhKMugkDht

I also Bought the Nemesis pack last week and haven't connected even once. I'm gonna try to get a refund.

Markyjonz

You will not be able to play DLC maps in anything but TDM or maybe Dom.  There just aren't enough players to match with.

Hate to say it but you guys wasted a lot of money on DLC.  I switched to PS4 in November and my DLC didn't transfer.  So I just bought Ripper and my extra slots. 

KurtK24

I've contacted Activision several times without any help. They are talking about wired connection and port forwarding stuff. I mean come on, that shouldn't be at all necessary especially the port forwarding stuff!... They even sent me a link for black ops 2 where there is a option for matchmaking. But there is not such a option in Ghosts =( ! Now I've played a dlc map for a 3rd time since last time in Gun Game mode and only once. According to Activision I've been matchmaking with people who have the same maps as me. But it can't be. I have all of them and still only connecting to those with regular maps. Sometimes when I'm entering the lobby I can see the new maps, but once connecting to the game it connects to the regular maps as always =( ooh I really hope I could play the "new maps" before becoming max prestige because I really love this game it has so much Modern Warfare 3 feelings =)!

kimminjoon87

I did talk with support,,and a guy told me was the map rotation,,the only way to play all maps is on private match,iam mad about this too,,i buy the season pass for nothing

gatoxki

Studios