Nemesis and invasion map issurs

Ghosts PlayStation 4

Highlighted
I need  assistance with regards to my DLC's for Call Of Duty Ghosts on PlayStation 4.

I sold my PlayStation 4 at the beginning of the year and backed up the data to USB stick. I recently bought another PlayStation 4 and restored the data from the USB back to my new console. 

I re_downloaded Ghosts to my console and the Invasion and Nemesis content DLC's and this is where I'm having the problem. Both the game and DLC's were bought digitally. 

Ghosts installed fine and plays fine but when I'm playing extinction mode and click to play the bonus maps, it's telling me that it can't find the content and prompts me to go to the PlayStation store. When I go to the PlayStation store its telling me that I've already purchased the invasion and nemesis DLC's. 

I've tried downloading them via the PS app and they show up as downloading on my console but when they finish downloading I am still unable to play them. 

They show a tick by both nemesis and invasion DLC's in game as well. 

I've also tried restoring the licenses in the settings menu but that doesn't seem to make a difference either. I've tried all ways possible and still no luck. 
Please can you suggest something to help with this as I don't know what to do now. 

Thank you
d4n2011

Studios