Only 2-4 map selection? Seriously? & RANT!

Ghosts PlayStation 4

It is quite annoying so far on Ghosts, the only map rotation is really freefall, stirkezone, prisonbreak and warhawk... i hate playing these maps over and over again... if this is to be better by selecting these maps stop the f***in spawn trap on the blitz game mode or reduce the percentage of the map, as all map should have an equal chance of being played... all my friends so far are all bashing freefall because of the spawn trap system... i.e. Chrissis, KEMpossible, and countless others!

THIS RULE SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED: ANY BODY CAUGHT SPAWN TRAPPING SHOULD BE TEMPORARY BANNED AND THEIR ACCOUNT RESET, THIS WILL THEN PUT A STOP TO EVERYONE SPAWN TRAPPING AND PLAY THE GAME HOW IT IS...

Also what they should do is add extra incentives for people to actually play the objective for example tdm... if the person gets a kill they have to switch weapons or face playing the game via spectate mode to stop these camping buffoons...

MW3_david1
3 REPLIES 3

I hardly play Blitz but it's basically the same crowd that played CTF to spawn kill.  Yes something should be done to the spawn code to eliminate the ease by which this occurs on the smaller maps.  Perhaps some coding to recognize that the spawn kill trap is in effect and force spawn the trapped players directly behind the trappers?  That would put an end to it.

Your TDM suggestion is basically Gun Game.  Not a good suggestion for TDM but I do have to wonder what a 6 v 6 gun game would look like?  I think that it would be a love it or hate it kind of thing and I don't know where I'd fall on that fence.

phxs72

Unfortunately, the rule would raise too much of a grey area.  What would be officially considered "spawn trapping"?  We can't even get three people to agree on what is considered camping on these forums, so I can only imagine the outrage of the community over this being a bannable offense.  While I do agree that teams of six watching the exact spot where a spawn will occur should be dealt with, and that it is an exploitation of the system, I don't believe that my team should be banned because we are able to hold the enemy team to a small area of any given map.  The inherent flaw with a spawn trap is that the game will spawn the enemy team next to the enemy objective, as is the case you outlined in blitz.  This, again, makes it difficult to pin down what exactly "spawn trapping" is, short of a team looking directly at the player spawn points.  Until it is clearly outlined by IW, AV, Trey, or SH, report them and let the governing body of the game decide whether they were exploiting the game logic or merely playing good lockdown objective play.

gramthenOOb

Thing is the reporting system is ballocks and rarely works its  poor, i would personally say this is probs he worst cod for spawn trapping... i loved all the other cod prior to this as their was an element of fun and IDGAF factor within the game... or i would wlecome back the mercenary game modes within its own playlist

MW3_david1

Studios