Option to turn off "Aim Assist"

Ghosts PlayStation 4

I absolutely HATE...wait no, I LOATH aim assist...If we can turn off the leaning. then why can't we turn off the aim assist? We could do it in Black ops 2, I found the aim assist pushing me off the enemy when i try to kill them, and makes me feel like i'm trying to connect two magnets that are pushing away from each other in gunfights. Please add the feature to turn it off, Who agrees?

ArcticPandaBear
6 REPLIES 6

Definately, what you said about pushing magnets together is exactly how it feels for me too, i cant believe there isnt even an option to turn it off.

Mr_Razzcal

you wouldn't want it turned off. believe me for the one or two times that its feel like it screwed you over by tracking the wrong guy when you are in a gun fight with another, theres about a million times its helped you be more accurate. If you want to know how it feels to have aim assist turned off try playing ghosts on pc with a xbox 360 controller. it sucks.

jamesbond99

Try playing Ghosts on a PC...period...IT SUCKS!

ANWRambo

How do you know whether i would want it turned off or not? I had it turned off for BO2 and it was fine. As far as i am concerned it has not helped me in the slightest on Ghosts, therefore i want the ability to turn it off.

Mr_Razzcal

firstly, i wasnt talking to you so not sure why you are the one getting defensive. i was simply answering the OP. secondly, its not rocket science to know that aim assist will always make you a better player with a controller. you can kid yourself all you want but unless you have a mouse and play on computer turning aim assist off while using a controller on console is like controlling movement when running on a slip n slide. if you enjoy slip n slides, go back to black ops 2. maybe they'll add the feature to ghosts in the future but theres clearly a reason it wasnt a top priority for them. im all for them adding it for people like you, but im just saying its not going to be overall helpful to you.

jamesbond99

TORALLY agree with you...  aim assist SUCKS!!!!    so retarded you cannot turn it off

maz003

Studios