PS4 Hardened Edtion Question

Ghosts PlayStation 4

PS4 Hardened Edtion Question

So I have no plans on buying Ghosts for  PS3, I have my PS4 pre ordered and the Ghosts Hardened Edition pre ordered for PS4.

My question is # 1. I know the release date for Ghosts is the 5th of November and the release date for the PS4 is the 15th of November, Will I be able to pick up Ghosts Hardened Edition for PS4 on the 15th.

My # 2 question is, I know the Hardened Edition will include the collectable steel case, but a buddy of mine seem to think that they are just including the steel case for collectors but will have a code to download the game in the steel case and not a disc, so can anyone confirm whether or not the Ghost Hardened Edition will have an actual blu ray disc with the game on it or will it be a download code.

HITMAN21071
7 REPLIES

Re: PS4 Hardened Edtion Question

in reply to HITMAN21071

#1 You can pick up Ghost for PS4 on 11/5 but won't be able to play until the PS4 comes out 10 days later.

#2 There is a code on an insert. It's not on the actual disk, the disk looks the same as the regular game.

blazeofglory7

in reply to blazeofglory7

so are you saying there is NO actual game disc for the PS4 hardened edition?

I am thinking of trading in a couple games to get a PS3 copy (regular edition) so I can play on launch day and then pick up my PS4 and PS4 Ghost hardened edition on the 15th.

jtnan3

in reply to jtnan3

There is a disc obviously. Jesus.... if there wasn't they wouldn't bother with all the damn packaging

KingOfKingz11

in reply to jtnan3

I was going to do that but I am short on money right now and I don't want to trade any games in so I'll just wait for PS4 it will only be an extra 10 day wait no biggie

HITMAN21071

in reply to blazeofglory7

Ok I know there will be a code on an insert for DLC that comes with the game, but what I was asking is would the actual game be a disc or digital download.

I didn't know that I could pick up my PS4 edition on the 5th, thanks

HITMAN21071

in reply to HITMAN21071

Why would there be no disc? That doesn't even make sense.

iAmEFFeX

in reply to iAmEFFeX

That what I was thinking, My buddy seems to think that PS4 will not have disc based games which I know is not true.

HITMAN21071

Studios