I bought the hardened edition of the game and entered the code into the store, about a week ago now, and it said it had redeemed successfully. We all know how that story goes.......
Anyways fast forward to today and I did this:
1) On the PS4 menu screen go to COD Ghosts
2) Then got to RELATED ITEMS.
3) See if you can see the TEAM LEADER ADD-ON
4) if you can then choose it and download it.
5) Once it is downloaded the Season Pass should also download to the PS4.
If you can not see the team leader add-on you are probably are going to have to wait for a fix from sony or activision.
I can now see it on my PS4 download list as well as the PC online store download list
Thank you for that fix. I have lost all my Hardened Edition add on's since upgrading from PS3 to PS4. I will try this
ill be upgrading tomorrrow i already have issues with season pass on ps3 so i will check on ps4 2mra
I see both the Team Leader and Season pass on related items but it wont let me download the Team Leader pack as it says I dont own the season pass even though I brought it on PS3
Also when i try to re-download the season pass it says I already own it