Ps4 PRO frame rate issues

Ghosts PlayStation 4

I have a Ps4 Pro and I'm having frame rate issues left and right all through through the game multiplayer anybody has any fixes or know if they're going to come out the patch to help this please comment

neoison
8 REPLIES 8
Anyone? I upgraded to Ps4 PRO and COD Ghosts has very low frame rate. Dips low as 10fps.
neoison

Having the same problem Smiley Indifferent Anyone know how to fix it?

Chloebeanster

I have no issues with infinite warfare ... just Ghosts has massive frame rate loss on Ps4 Pro.. it's dipping below 10fps. Activision please put a ghosts Pro patch fix. 

neoison

Same issue here on PS4 Pro, can we have a fix please

bofbro

I've been having all kinds os issues as well.   Spoke to ps4 support, they said i needed ports opened up from my internet provider for my modem/router.  Did that, then the first game I played, same issues.  Rebooted modem/router and my ps4 now getting the call of duty ghosts server is unavailable message.  Finially got back on, and same issues still happening.  I am running 60Mbps through my modem/router and don't understand the issue!!!!!

oldladies4me

It won't be internet related, that's the standard BS reply, it a problem on the game side for sure

bofbro

I have a old fat Ps4 and it runs Ghosts smooth no fps issues. Then run Ghosts with Ps4 Pro and I'm getting dips low as 10fps.. It's terrible. I tried activision support and they blamed my Internet also. 

neoison

I am having the same problem for Blackops 3,  very choppy on ps4 pro, runs smooth on base ps4. And an update is not sent yet

Bullyproof

Studios